T h e F e a r

CHAPTER TWELVE

"The air is thick
With the tickle of your voice
A wild storm blew us
Without leaving any choice"

"..now please leave!"

THE PRESANT DAY (Evening)
At Deborah's bed room

"How can I leave you alone in this condition?" Daniyal said, his voice ringing in sudden tension.

"I'm okay, I need you to leave now. I.. I'm sorry but I can't explain why. Please, leave and I'll be fine." I was hesitating and scared to let him see my actual condition. I need him to leave as soon as possible!

"O-okay! I'm going then but please let me know if you need anything! I'll tell Nicole to call a doctor for you okay?" He said hesitantly.

"No! No.. I'm fine. I'll tell Nicole, don't worry. Please l, go back now." I tried to smile and convince him that I'm okay.

Daniyal turned to leave, but looked at me for the last time before walking out.
• • • • • •

Memories are flashing in front of me. I never knew I'd have to face all of them. I just wanted a happy life, a family of 3. I, my mom and my dad..,
A normal life, be a normal girl, be a normal painter, who would pour colors, not blood.

A darkness covered the room. I saw mom smiling with tears welling up in her eyes. I covered my mouth with a gasp. She was still standing there. Something's warm, I felt something warm in my hands.
"It's red. It's red again!"
She was coming towards me, but, before I could touch her, everything went dark...
• • • • •

THE PRESANT DAY (Night)
Deborah's home

"Ma'am, ma'am are you listening?" I heard Nicole's voice but it's almost like a whisper.
"Be careful, yes, put her down carefully!"

I feel I've been sleeping for a long time.. a string of light poked my eyes when I tried to open it. Covering my dull eyes with my hand I am trying to figure out the place I am.
I'm in the hospital..?
HOSPITAL?!

"WHERE AM I ?!" With a scream, I pulled my body off of the bed.

"Ma'am! Ma'am, no you're not in the hospital! You're home! Here, look!" Nicole came running and was trying to comfort me.

I looked all over the room, yes it was my room. I was home. A mild breath of relief came out of my lungs.
"I.. I'm home..?" Looking around helplessly, I asked.

"Yes ma'am you're home. Please lay down." pulling my blanket Nicole put my head down on the pillow covered with fur.
"You have a high fever ma'am-"

"But i-" I interrupted him, so did he.

"I know. You're safe! I didn't ask the doctor to come and check on you and I also didn't gave you any medicine. You don't need to worry. It's just... I hope Mister Asfur.." he stopped.

"No, he..he didn't get to know it.." I hope he didn't...

"You should take rest ma'am. I'll be around, if you need anything just call me." he was about to go away, but I stopped him.

"Wait-" I leaned my lifeless hand, "sit here with me Nicole..."

♱ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ♱

Ps/. Hello! It's been long! Not that long tho🤔
But anyways! This chapter is short ik ik bcz the next one is gonna be in real detailed!
So see you next time~

Don't forget to tell how's it!
Bye bye♪ \(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬