Pulled The last String

Start from the beginning

He go close to her ears and whispered the words that makes her shiver down to her spine.....

RM: I put a bomb inside your cafe, babygirl....

And he again come to her face to face and pulled out the remote of the bomb and seeing her that.....

RM: so, should I tap the button??? Or you should be the one who do that??? After all you will the reason of their death too just like him...

He said those words in his cold dead voice making her cry more..... She is struggling to get out of the grip..... But none of it is going to work......

Y/n: pl..ease...... Do....n....ot.....do.....this..... Please......I....a .m....beg...ging.....y....o.....u......

She hold his hands that is grabbed her hair and begging for mercy....... Seeing her like this he is satisfied with the reaction..... He goes of her hair and make her stand up..... He sat down in the bed and make her sit in his lap..... He slowly started to caress her hair..... Then he put her head in his chest and patting her head.....

RM: it's now depends on you wether you want to obey me or not..... Listen babygirl there is no point of it anymore.... You are mine.... I am your husband and you are wife ..... I love you like crazy..... You are special.... When I saw you first time I get to know that you belong to me.... So, accept it..... Obey me I will make things easier for you and your family and workers....

He looked at her eyes and see nothing..... Like she is now slowly giving up on it.... He grabbed her neck and smash his lip on her...... He started to deepen the kiss but she is not returning it.... To in order to do it, he bite her lower lip making her Yelp in pain and with that chance he started to explore her mouth feeling the every inch of it..... She is struggling but none of it can stop him....... This is how the Marriage couple shared their first kiss... Even it's forced.....

After sometime he pulls away feeling the shortage air..... He looked at her and see her eyes are soaked with dried tears ........ He looked around his room.....

RM: well, the damage you created of my room, should I chain you to the bed???

He asked her looking into her eyes..... But now she seems to in daze..... None of his words are going to her ears......

RM: answer me, babygirl....

She looked into him and nodded her head as no....... He chuckled seeing she is finally listening to him.... Being obedient.....

RM: ok, then I don't.... After all, I don't want my babygirl hands get a mark of chained.... After all you are president Kim's wife.....

Hearing this she felt a pang in her heart..... She hate this thing.... A stamp that will haunt her till her nightmare..... He make her lay in the bed and goes towards the door to exit but before he go he said something that make her heart dropped.....

Namjoon/RM: Forget about him.... After few days later, you are gonna be Mrs. Kim... Be obedient and things will be good for you and maybe for your family members and friends.... If you disobey me one time, then be ready to see their slaughtered heads.....

And with that he left the room leaving her alone.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment guys....

Thanks for 2k+ readers... Your comments are the motivation of writing story...... I love you all.....and I am back... Now I will try my best to update often......