91. Problematic pet

Start from the beginning

Min-yun pointed at Alpha, with his frustrated face is looking at us, his too angry to look at Alpha huh...but Alpha is so cute!!

Y/n: Then train him!

Min-yun: Can you train a trouble maker wolf pup like a dog?

He argued back.

Y/n/Taehyung: Maybe you can.

We said in a monotone, Me and Oppa looked at Min-yun with a narrow gaze.

Min-yun: What's with the blunt tone? It's creepy.

Min-yun shivered a bit, Taehyung Oppa turn to look at me probably to asked me something.

Taehyung: Y/n.

Y/n: Yes?

I titled my head a bit, what now? What does he want? I saw that Min-yun crossed his arms on his chest and let out a sarcastic tone, almost a teasing tone actually.

Min-yun: I'm surprised, you didn't call her Bookworm

Taehyung Oppa grabbed both of my shoulders and let me face the opposite wall from Min-yun, he crouch down a bit and told me something, secretly.

Taehyung: Ignore the brat(Min-yun), So..How exactly can you make Thunder obey your order.

Y/n: He just do it.. I'm no expert on training wild wolf pups ...ask Muichiro.

I shrugged.

Taehyung: You heard her..ask your stupid cousin.

Min-yun: Maybe I should ask God why he created such a troublesome bastard—

As Min-yun let out his sarcastic statement before he could even say another word, Taehyung put his hand of Min-yun's mouth to shut him up.

Taehyung: ...hey bookworm.

Y/n: Yeah?

You look at Min-yun who is calm, surprisingly.

Taehyung: Just ignore this brat's curses.. You better shut your mouth about this, or else, The Mama Kitchen killer will punish Min-yun..

Taehyung Oppa then moved his hand off Min-yun's mouth.

Min-yun: Are you talking about Jin?..

Taehyung: No.

Me and Min-yun just gave Oppa a deadpanned look, it's obvious that his talking about Jin oppa.

Y/n/Min-yun: Uh-huh....

Min-yun: Well we better clear this up before anyone saw it.

Taehyung moved to touch the wall, using his palm he wiped the wall to feel the scratches and dirt made by Alpha.

Taehyung: with the scratches on the wall..I think it's going to be easy for anyone to notice it.

Taehyung then smirked.

Min-yun: Then help me! It's not my fault I was forced to have a pet too!

Taehyung: Ahh...

The tone was like a teasing one with hint of wonder, of course don't forget that his smirked grew more mischievous.

Min-yun: What's with that weird smirk...?

Min-yun took a step back as he felt the creepy vibes that Taehyung was giving him.

Y/n: His being creepy...... again..