C H A P T E R 2 6

Start from the beginning

"You enlarge your dick! Go see some alchemists and request that they make you a penis enlargement pill!"

"Geh! Even though my dick is not that big, it's not worse than your tiny ass dick!"

"You fucker, come here, let's fight!"

"What? You feel mocked!? I'm afraid my punch will just bounce in your fat body!"

"You bastard—"

"Fat ugly man—"

Liu Xiao let out a heavy sigh and massaged his temples. Earlier, he had crafted tiny plum blossom petals using his spiritual qi to create a device for effective surveillance. However, the only things he heard and saw were utterly absurd.

"Haaa, one was discussing gay stuff, while another was fixated on discussing dick sizes. What on earth is this? Can we truly complete this mission?" Liu Xiao murmured to himself, his mind in disarray.

Annoyed, he grabbed a small biscuit from the table and bit into it furiously. They had been in the brothel for far too long, and Shi Xuan had yet to return. Shi Xuan had arranged a room and food for him before leaving to handle some matters, but two hours had passed without any sign of him.

Liu Xiao sighed, took a sip of tea, and was about to employ his surveillance technique again when he suddenly felt an overwhelming demonic qi permeating the brothel.

This time, it wasn't just a trace of demonic qi; it felt as though someone was deliberately releasing it. Liu Xiao stood up, convinced that Shi Xuan must be engaged in battle with the demonic cultivator, and dashed out of the brothel. As he ran, he released four papers into the air and infused them with his qi, shouting, "HEY GUYS, HEAD TO THE LARGE BROTHEL WITH RED LIGHTS IMMEDIATELY! I'VE DETECTED DEMONIC QI! I BELIEVE SHI XUAN IS IN A FIGHT! HURRY!"

The papers soared into the sky; two headed towards Bai Lan and La Yang, while the other two sought out Shan Ling and Chen Yi. Minutes later, all four arrived at the brothel, where Liu Xiao was waiting. Their weapons drawn and breaths heavy with anticipation, they looked to Liu Xiao, who declared, "Listen up, we're done investigating; prepare for battle."

Suddenly, the individuals in the black market began screaming and fleeing. Shadowy figures appeared in the sky; their wings resembled those of a dragonfly, faceless, with bodies cloaked in black, emanating black and red demonic energy. Liu Xiao was on the verge of unleashing his orange spiritual energy, but upon sighting the figure, he involuntarily exclaimed. "Oh shi—guys look! They don't have dicks! Oh my god!" Liu Xiao yelled and gasped in shock.

The four were taken by surprise. Chen Yi, perched on the roof, let out a loud sigh and called down to him amidst the fray. "Tsk! Brother Liu, can't you ever behave normally? They're insect-like demons disguised as humans!" Liu Xiao paused, gave an awkward laugh, and scratched his head. Then he readied his sword and began to levitate. His once-white, pink spiritual energy transformed into a vivid orange glow that encased him, making him appear as if he were on fire.

They were up against hundreds of swarming insect demons. The demons' faces split open, emitting a piercing demonic screech before darting towards them in a blur. Liu Xiao stepped forward and shouted, "STAY BACK!" He closed his eyes, channeling a vast amount of spiritual energy into his sword's blade, and swung it horizontally multiple times with tremendous force. Ten expansive waves of orange spiritual energy emerged, decimating the approaching demon insects. Liu Xiao exhaled in relief and cried out, "ATTACK NOW!!!"