Chapter 17: Envious

Hiro's POV

"Mother..." I heard Jin whispered while being covered by the golden light.

I stood up from my seat and walked to them. I looked at Jin who was still covered in the golden light.

Suddenly Jin's figure started growing big and it stopped growing after 30 seconds. The light started to disappear and Jin's body started to surface.

After the light disappeared, we saw Jin's body that was wrapped in super tight clothes that in any second will bu–

"And~ the clothes burst HAHAHAHA!!!" Dr. Halsien laughingly said.

I froze there for a second, looked at the bits and pieces of clothes that are slowly falling down and then I started to laugh too with Dr. Halsien. Then suddenly Sister Kiana raised a blanket to cover Jin's body.

"Hey! Stop laughing now and check if he's completely recovered!" She said to Dr. Halsien.

"HAHAHA!!!– yeah, wait – HAHAHA!!! I can't focus myself HAHAHA!!!" Dr. Halsien wiped her tears and tried to not laugh.

I tried to stop laughing but I still can't stop myself from laughing at the scene of Jin's clothes being burst into bits and pieces.

"Sigh~, I'm going to get some patient's clothes for him, go and do your job now Anna." Sister Kiana said to Dr. Halsien.

"Yeah, yeah, Kiana~ Bye~!" Dr. Halsien said to Sister Kiana.

Then Sister Kiana left, after a while we calmed ourselves from laughing and then Dr. Halsien started to check Jin's body if there are other injuries left.

"Ok! No injuries! His body is fully recovered." Dr. Halsien said.

"Wait I have a question, but I don't know if this is appropriate." I said.

"Go on, I'm all ears."

"Does he no longer have a his own junior?"

"Pfft– HAHAHAHA!!! No HAHAHA!!! He still have it HAHAHA!!!" Dr. Halsien laughingly said.

"HAHAHA!!! Ahem! Then, why is it nowhere to be found?"

"Pfft– Ahem!" Dr. Halsien calmed her self down first before she answer me.

"Its because of the Snake Clan physics, a male from the Snake Clan will have their junior hidden and it will only show when they are aroused." Dr. Halsien explained.

"Oh, so that's it, I thought he didn't have it or he was just born without it." I said while trying not to laughed.

But Dr. Halsien started to laugh. "HAHAHA!!!"

"I think we can be good friends!" Dr. Halsien said.

"Yeah, HAHAHA!!!"

"HAHAHA!!! I think I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Maria Anna Von Halsien, so you can just call me Anna like my friends instead of Dr. Halsien." She said and reaches her hand for a handshake.

I reached my hands too and said, "Nice to meet you Anna, my name is Nagisaki Hiro, you can call me Hiro."

"Ahem! I think your job is already done Dr. Halsien?"

We turned around to see Sister Kiana holding a folded clothes.

"Yes, I'm done with it so, imma go take my lunch now, Bye~!" Anna said and then she left the room.

"Nagisaki-sama, do you want to have your lunch too?" Sister Kiana asked.

"Oh, yeah, I want to." I answered.