Prologue

3rd Person's POV

Kriiiing~

"Ok, class dismissed." the teacher said.

"Yeah! its lunch break" shout by a student after the teacher left their classroom.

"Oh brave heroes of the other world, please hear my call." a faint voice that sounds like a girl, reverted through the classroom.

"Guys did you hear that?" one of the students in the classroom.

"Yeah, I heard that"

"I heard that too"

"Even though I wear my earphones, I still heard that voice. Where do you guys think it came from?" another student from the class questioned his classmates.

After the student said that, a light suddenly envelops the whole classroom.

"Kyaaaa!!!"

"Whaaat?!!!"

"Oh my god!!!"

"Tasukete!!!" {japanese of 'help' *taskete*}

Shouts of shock and fear reverted through the front hall of the classroom. The students and teachers who heard the shouts, immediately ran to the classroom where the shouts came from.

The students and teachers saw that there are no students to be found in that classroom. They only saw the things scattered in the floor; lunch boxes, pens, earphones, phones and many more. But they didn't even see any human or even their clothes in the classroom.

The teachers and the principal called the cops to investigate what happened to the classroom. But they didn't even got any clues or ideas where the students in the classroom go.

The parents of the missing students even hired some private investigators to investigate the case, but none of them got any clues to what happened in that classroom.

The school even locked that classroom, it became a forbidden room in that school after the missing incident of the students in that room.

In another world~

"Kyaaaa!!!"

"Whaaat?!!!"

"Oh my god!!!"

"Tasukete!!!"

"Oh brave heroes, please calm yourselves." a melodious voice was heard by the students.

The students looked at the woman in front of them. They was stunned at the appearance of the woman in front of them; long golden hair that touches her hips, oceanic blue eyes, seductive rosy red lips and a perfect hourglass body.

The boys couldn't stop looking at the woman in front of them while the some girls looked at the woman with envy.

Silence envelops the hall they're in, then the woman starts to talk again.

"Oh brave heroes from the other world, I'm sorry for summoning you all in an abrupt manner. Allow me to apologize for not getting your consent and summoned you" the woman said in an apologetic sound then bow to the students.

"It's ok, it's ok." some boys starts to comfort the woman with comforting words.

Then one of the boys said "Wait did you just say 'heroes' and 'summoning'? then does that mean that we're on another world?!"

"Yes, you are right brave hero. I summoned you all here to save this world from the calamity. The six demon lords are already awakened, please help us kill the six demon lords before the seventh demon lord awakens." the woman starts to explain to the students of why did she summoned the students from their world.

"Yata!! Isekai is real!!!" some of the students happily shouted especially the otakus.