Chapter 6: Kidnapped?!

3rd Person's POV

"It's Hiro, can I come in?"

"Shina is already sleeping." Kana said.

Then the door opened, Hiro entered the room and walked towards the bed. He saw the eyes of Shina are red from crying.

"So what do you want?" Kana said.

"She really cried huh?" Hiro said while looking at Shina's face

"Yes, and you even cursed him in the training grounds." Kana answered.

"You know my mouth, it will not stop from cursing."

"Yeah, and that's why Shina hated you." Kana questioned Hiro.

"I—" Hiro was cut off of his speech when Kana butted in.

"She loves his little brother so much that she took Aki as his second little brother. You know that Shina has a little brother before Aki right?"

"Yes..."

"You started chasing after her, so you want to have her attention.  You always bully Aki since you know that he was not blood related with her. So now you know why Shina hated you, and it's because of your selfishness."

"Yes, bu—" Hiro was cut off again.

"You can leave now you know." A hoarse voice said.

Kana and Hiro looked at Shina who was suddenly awakened.

"Shina I—" and again Hiro was cut off.

"You got what you wanted now, right Hiro? Aki disappeared so now no one will take my attention, right? Are you happy now Hiro?" Shina coldly said to Hiro.

Hiro saw Shina's eyes, they were cold and emotionless. Hiro doesn't want this version of Shina.

"Leave. Now." Shina emotionlessly said to Hiro.

Hiro didn't want to make Shina hate him more, so he just left the room. Kana said goodbye to Shina and left too.

Now Shina was alone in her room. She tried to sleep but she can't stop from remembering all the memories she have with Aki. No tears have shed anymore, she felt cold and empty.

Then she remembered one of her memories with Aki.

Shina and Aki are walking towards the orphanage. They were from school and just finished their club activities.

"Nee-san, when I die earlier than you, promise me that you will continue to be happy and move on from my death. I will not rest in peace if you drown yourself in grief and sorrow." Aki said.

Shina looked at Aki, then she slaps his butt that made Aki screamed in the pain. "Why are you saying this things? Are you planning on dying on me, Huh? If you're planning to do that, I will tell the others that you killed yourself  because you're rejected by the guy you confessed to." Shina jokingly threatened Aki.