Chapter 4: Unknown Task

3rd Person's POV

Some time later, the sky begins to darken. So Aki and Mr. Ken walked back together to the Inn to rest.

In the Inn~

"Welcome back! Aki and Mr. Ken, would you like to have your dinner now or later?" Shiela asked.

"Later, I want to take a bath, so where's you bathroom Shiela?" Aki asked.

"I'm sorry but we don't have a bathroom in this Inn, we only give the customers a basin of warm water and a towel for cleaning themselves."

"Oh is that so? then just bring it to me in my room, thank you Shiela."

"Oh it's nothing."

Then Aki went to his room to wait for the basin of water. After a minute shiela knock at the door to inform Aki that he will leave the basin of water in his door, then she left.

Aki opened the door then he took the basin of water into his room, then he starts to undress. After that he scrub his whole body with the towel to clean his self.

After 20 minutes the of cleaning his body, he wore his clothes and head down to the first floor of the Inn to eat dinner. Aki saw Mr. Ken sitting at one of the table with foods waving at him.

Aki walked to that table, then they starts to eat. After eating he goes back to his room to rest.

Ting~

-----------------------------------
[Unknown Task]
Meet 5 members of the Zodiacs
Completed: 100%
Reward:
+500 EXP
+50 system points
Inventory System, Store System and Task System
-----------------------------------

Aki was surprised at the blue-like system that appeared in front of his face.

'A task? but its said it's already completed, so... how did I met the 5 members of Zodiacs? Hmm... these rewards... how can I use them?' he thought to himself.

Suddenly another notice appeared again.

-----------------------------------
[Inventory System]
The user can place any Item here, except for living beings.

[Store System]
The user can purchase any Item in here, even if the Item is not in the current world.

[Task System]
The user can take some Task to collect some system points. The points you collect can be used in the [Store System] or to upgrade your stats or skills
-----------------------------------

'Ohh~ so that's how to use them huh..." Aki stands from his bed then he started packing his things from clothes to the essential things he bought from the market.

Aki didn't store his things in his Inventory so that no one will know that he has that kind of ability.

While Aki was packing, he saw the things he bought from the magic shop, he opened the package then he saw the box that Aries gifted to him.

He opened the box, inside it was a blue colored mage robe with white linings.

Aki use his skill [Appraisal] to see the stats of the mage robe.