Amnesia

You were jogging down your street, you had just started so you weren't out of breath or really in the rhythm yet.

        "Hey, hot stuff!" You hear a firmiliar voice say.

        You came to a sudden stop and  turned otwards him.  "You called?" You start walking towards the green-eyed man.

        He was working under the hood of this car; a black '67 Chevy Impala.  He was wearing a gray shirt that was covered in greece stains. 

        "Hey, what's up?" He asks.

        "Oh, nothing," You smiled.  "Not like I was about to go for a run or anything," You say.

        He chuckes and suddenly the door swings open.

        "Sammy!" Dean says.  "It's a party now!"

        You chuckle.

        "Really cute, Dean," Sam mutters.  He hands Dean a bottle of beer.

        "And what number beer is this?" You ask, joking around.

        "Two," He says.

        You look over at Sam for confermation and he shakes his head.

        "Alright, well, I gotta run," you say.        

        "Awe, babe," Dean complains.

        You two had been going out for about six months now.  You knew about his job and sometimes you came with him, but it was rare.  He was your neighbor, and you three hung out a lot.

        "I gotta go," You said and stood up and walked away.  You turn around before you reach the road and see both Sam and Dean checking out your butt.

        Then, right when you turn around, you hear a horn beep adn both boys scream your name.  You scream as a wave of pain flows through oyur body.  You remember everything after that in small blurbs. 

        Sam and Dean run up to you. 

        Sam tells Dean to call 911.

        "It'll be okay," you hear Sam say.

        You hear a car door shut.  It was the driver.

        "I- I'm sorry," The woman said.

        "Go!" Dean yelled.

        You hear feet running away.

        Then, you black out completely.

        "Stay with me," You hear Sam say, and you can hear Dean in the background talking ot the phone, almost in tears.

        Then nothing but silence. 

*3 days later*

        You wake up in a white room.

        "Nurse? You hear a man call.

        "Yes?" A woman walks in. 

        You close your eyes sleepily.

        "She's awake," You hear the man say.

        "Thank you," The woman says.

        "Where am I?" You manage to say.

        "You're at the hospital," The woman says.