Say Yes- Part Two

A/N: So, I drew that. It's the picture of the dress mentioned in the story. It's just the one that I pictured, obviously if that dress doesn't suit your body type, you can imagine it anyway you'd like :) Part two of this story was requested by childofathena12345 and SammyAndDeanie but part one wasn't. Enjoy :) WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT, I put some ships in there that never became a canon (no destiel, sorry) but I guess if you hate all ships don't read ????

"Dean!" You yell, running into the house.

"What? What is it?" He says, ready to jump into action, getting his knife out.

"Woah, calm down," you say, stopping abruptly.

He puts the knife away. "What?"

"Sam and I are getting married!" You squeal excitedly, showing him to ring.

"Way to go, little brother!" Dean says, slapping Sam between the shoulder blades.

You and Sam were smiling happily.

"I'm going to go call Jo and ask her to be my maid of honor," you say walking off into the room you and Sam share.

-Sams POV-

"You're going to be my best man, right, Dean?" I ask, sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, of course, man," Dean responds, sitting in the chair.

That chair was Dean's special chair. He never let anyone sit there, and he didn't sit anywhere else. It was like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. I laugh a little to myself, imaging Dean like Sheldon. The chair was a navy blue recliner that had a few cigarette burns scattered on it from the previous owner.

"Who is going to walk her down the isle? We can't exactly have her dad walk her down. We told him she died, rememer?" Dean says.

"Bobby could do it," I suggest.

Dean nods, giving me an approving smile.

I decide to wait for Y/N to come back to ask her about that. She loves Bobby, but who knows. Maybe she wants someone else.

There's a knock on the door and Y/N screams that she'll get it before skidding into the living room, slipping around because of her fuzzy socks on the hardwood of the room.

-Your second person POV-

You open the door and pull Jo in for a tight hug.

"Congratulations!" She yells, pulling back to look at your face. "Can I see the ring?"

You hold out your hand. "Is Ellen going to come in?"

"Yeah, she said she'd be right in." She smiles and gets closer, stage-whispering, "But I think she's just talking to her boyfriend."

"They can talk in here," you say.

"I don't think her and Bobby are actually talking," she smiles, giving you a small wink.

You both laugh and you invite her in.

She immediately sits next to Dean.

"Hey, kiddo," Dean says, smiling at her.

"I'm not that young," she says.

"You're 24 years old," he says, letting out a small chuckle.

She just shrugs and laughs.

"Hey, kiddo," you hear Bobby say behind you.

You whip around, "Bobby!"

"Congratulations!" Ellen says, poking her head through the door, smiling.

"Thank you!" you say, running up to her.

Bobby pulls you into a tight hug, "I heard the big news," he says, giving you a bright smile.

You squeal excitedly and show Bobby the ring.

-Le time skip to one hour before the wedding-

"Jo, I'm really nervous," you say, beginning to pace back and forth.

"I can see that," she laughs, standing up.

She walks over to you and stops you, playing her hands on your shoulders.

You take in a deep breath.

"Tell me what you love about Sam," she suggests.

You nod. "I love how he's always there for me and always has my best interests in mind. And not just mine, everyone's. He's so caring, it's amazing. And don't even get me started on his looks, good heavens."

She let's out a small chuckle and pulls you in for a tight hug.

"You look beautiful," she whispers in your ear.

You smile, feeling your cheeks heat up slightly. Behind you, you hear wings flutter.

"Cas!" You smile, pulling him in for a hug.

Jo laughs, I'm going to go hang out with Dean," she says.

"Yeah you are," you say, winking in her direction.

She rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

"I heard you and Sam are getting married," he says.

"We are," you smile.

"What should I do, Y/N?" he asks in a serious tone.

Your eyes scan the room for an idea, and they stumble onto the flowers.

"Oh, Cas, dear. I have the most important job for you," you say, smiling.

"I'm ready to do anything necessary."

-Time skip to wedding time yay-

-Sam's POV-

I hear the music begin and I look down the isle.

"Oh god. Oh, no, we forgot a flower girl. Well, I guess we don't really need one, right?" I think to myself.

My eyes go wide as I see Castiel with a straight face and a flower crown, throwing rose pedals onto the ground.

I hold back a laugh as I see him get closer.

"Did I do well?" Castiel asks.

"You did great," I reply.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a proud smile on his face.

I look back down the isle, and see Y/N. Good, God. She looked gorgeous.

I smile at her and then I let my eyes float to everyone else in the room, their eyes all on Y/N. My Y/N.

The music stops as she reaches me and I stare into her eyes, knowing this is the woman I'm spending the rest of my life with.

-Time skip because I don't know what weddings are like don't judge me-

-Your second person POV-

"You may now kiss the bride," you hear the pasture say.

Sam leans in, placing his hand on your lower back, softly pressing his lips against yours. The kiss almost begins to get heated, but you pull away.

"We are in a church," you whisper, laughing a little.

"Good," he says, winking, then leaning down again for one more short kiss.

You feel something on you and open your eyes. Castiel had thrown the rest of the flower pedals onto you, giving you an innocent smile.

"Jo said that I should do that when you kissed," he smiles.

"I'm sure she did," you laugh.

A/N: Um... I'm not dead. Hello! I haven't updated in a while and I'm really sorry about that! I had a hard time writing this because I'm actually really bad at writing fluffy stories and this is like Fluff De La Fluff tbh. I hope you like and I'm hoping chapters will be back to normal (was there ever a normal time I updated?) soon :)