Christmas

A/N: I would like to start off by saying that I'm not back, I was thinking about writing short (not really short) little ones on holidays on my (apparently not so) little break. So I hope everyone enjoys.

Midnight. It is no longer Christmas Eve. 'Tis Christmas. This is your first Christmas with the boys and you felt nervous.

Outside of your door, you can here whispering, then you make out counting.

"1... 2... 3...!" Suddenly, the door flies open and you can't help but laugh as the two boys burst though the door and leap on to your bed, hitting you with pillows.

A few minutes into your pillow fight, there was a knock on the door. It being a little before 12:30, you and the boys we slightly suspicious of the mysterious knocking.

Dean loads his gun and casually strolls up to the door. He peeks opens the door and you and Sam hear quiet chatter. Dean didn't sound distressed, so Sam just shrugged and faced you.

"So what's your favorite Christmas memory?" he asks.

You laugh a little at the small talk you never get, but then seriously ponder the question. Growing up as a hunter, you never had a great Christmas. Not one that you can remember, anyway. Your mom was never home, she was the main hunter in the family, and your dad had died because something had followed your mom home. And your brother and sister both died on the job. On Christmas, in fact. You itch the side of your face anxiously, trying to think of a way to keep the mood up. "Uh, i don't really know, Sam. I don't have one, I guess."

Sam looks sad, and turns his head down. "I don't really either."

Noticing the mood, he picks up a pillow, and hits you in the face.

You giggle, but tell him to keep it down in case the person Dean is talking with thinks he's alone.

"So..." You say quietly.

"So..." Sam repeats.

"Hey, if you hear any good fish jokes, let minnow," you say.

Sam just about looses it, cracking up with laughter. After he composed himself, he says "What do you call a fish with no eyes?"

"Oh, Sam, that's pretty lame. That's one of the oldest jokes ever."

"A fsh," he says despite your telling him not to bother.

Even though you knew what he was going to say, you snort at the punch line, then you shake your head.

"Stop being so crabby," Sam says.

"Stop, oh my gosh."

"What do you call a fish with a tie?" He asks. Then, without letting you reply, he finishes, "soFISHticated."

"Stop Sam 2k15."

"There are plenty of fish in the sea, but until I catch one, I'm stuck here holding my rod."

Just as Sam finishes, Dean walks into the room, smiling like an idiot.

"What?" You ask, smiling back at him for some unknown reason. Dean's smile is contagious.

"Nothin'," he replies. You know you'll never get an answer out of him, so you just drop it.

"Sam was telling me inappropriate jokes about fish."

"Sam! Why were you telling those to her!" Dean jokingly scolds.

"Just for the halibut."

You facepalm.

Okay actual inappropriate Christmas joke time I guess if you don't like it, you can skip this bit??

"So I have a joke Bobby told me a couple weeks ago," Dean says, already laughing at it.