"Harry, cut it out, mate." Lou snapped angrily. I rolled my eyes at the short woman, my eyes looking over at her briefly.

"I've not done anything wrong, Lou." I smirked darkly, directing it entirely at Alexandra who was busy tending the small child.

"Styles!" Zayn shouted as he entered the room, the rest of the lads trailing in after him. I immediately became annoyed and bored by them.

"What the fuck did I tell you!? Drop the fucking attitude, man! Or else, I swear to God, I'll get rid of it myself." He threatened lowly.

"Yeah Harry. Don't treat your daughter that way. Now, you're gonna sit your bloody arse on that sofa and spend time with your daughter and girlfriend." Lou added as she got up from the sofa she was sitting on, only to drag me into her previous seat; next to Alexandra and the kid.

"Go on. Take Scarlett." She urged, the lads watching on intently. I let out a frustrated groan as I turned to Alexandra and quite literally demanded the kid be passed to me.

"Give me the fucking baby so these arseholes can get off my back." I huffed, causing Alexandra to let out a small whimper.

"Harry!" Liam growled, his face turning into one of aggravation. Ha, as if I care...

Alexandra passed the little child into my arms gently, fixing the dress it had on. "Now, play with her." Zayn ordered as if it were something completely and utterly normal; an every day task. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity. Quite frankly, this whole situation is a complete failure from their part. You can't possibly demand me to play with a child I don't like. They're forcing me to do something I'm not comfortable with, and it's something I will let them know.

I stood up and sat the small child on my hip, her little hands holding onto the front of my shirt as I held her under her bum.

"You can't really force me to do something I'm not comfortable with! It's like me doing the same shit to you; I know for a damn fact you'd be steaming with anger at me. Stop trying so damn hard to make me like the fucking baby! For once, get off my case!" I spat, pointing an accusing finger in the lads direction. They all stared at me with wide and shocked eyes, not seeming to have been expecting my outburst.

Rolling my eyes in annoyance, I walked in the direction of my dressing room with the little girl still in my arms.

As I ventured into my assigned room and sat her on the sofa, she stared at me with identical emerald eyes. Scarlett flashed me a toothless, cheeky grin. I actually had to bite back a smile, upon seeing her little grin. The baby then began cooing softly, trying to reach up and pull at my hair.

"No." I stated sternly, slightly startling her. I smirked in satisfaction. My eyes were fixed on the small child sitting on my couch as I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through it absentmindedly.

"I'm not seeing you bonding enough with her mate." Louis commented as he walked into my dressing room and sat next to Scarlett on the sofa.

"Not you too,"I scoffed bitterly. He shrugged his shoulders momentarily.

"I'm just here to check in on her, not you. I'm very disappointed in you, H." Louis murmured, taking the little girl into his arms when she reached out for him.

I wasn't going to pick yet another useless fight I was not going to win, so I simply decided to stay quiet and continue to look through my social media apps.

-

"What is it now, kid?" I whined in frustration for the third time. Louis had left about half an hour ago to play some weird game with Lux and Liam, leaving me with the small girl who was currently whining in my arms as I bounced her up and down on my hip a tad wildly. The small girl stuffed two of her chubby fingers into her mouth and squealed; out of excitement, I assume.