ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

Wanda led me to the training room, holding my hand. It was on the other side of the compound, leading down to sets of stairs before we arrived in a spacious room. It has mirrors for walls, punching bags are on the left side of the room, a boxing ring was on the middle, different sizes of dumbbells were on the corner of the room, yoga mats were on the right side along with several treadmills and other gym equipments. However, there was another door on the far right corner, I followed Wanda inside and saw another training room.

Unlike the first one, this was more protected, the walls were porcelain, on the right side of the room there was a window for a shooting range, a door beside it. Right by the door were all kinds of guns. On the left side were just foam walls surrounding it, I assume this is where Wanda practice her powers.

"I was just as surprised as you are when I saw this, Stark's really got the good stuff." Wanda crossed her arms while I took time to take in my surroundings.

"We're here!"

I yelped when a gust of wind went past me, Pietro stopped beside us while Loki just walked over to us with a scowl, arms crossed and his hair messed up.

"What did you do now, Pietro?" I glared at the silver haired speedster.

"Just did a bunch of whirlpools around Mr. God over here, didn't know he gets pissed off pretty easily." Pietro shrugged with a jesting smile.

"C'mon Pietro, we know you did it on purpose." Wanda rolled her eyes and keeping her brother steady.

"I did run around him on purpose, but I didn't purposely make him mad." Pietro raised both of his eyebrows, his tone defensive.

"Alright! Can we just get this over with already? I'm only doing this for Nicolette." Loki gritted his teeth, he looked like he would be exploding any time soon.

"Okay, let's do this." I huffed, rubbing my hands together.

An almost empty water bottle showed up on Loki's hands, Loki held up the bottle in front of me.

"Nicolette, can you try stealing this from my hand using your powers?"

"Yeah, of course." I nodded, breathing out, before extending my hands, waiting for my powers to do something. We stood there silently for a minute.

Nothing happened.

"This is embarrassing." I whispered to myself, rubbing my forehead.

"It's, it's alright Nicolette. You won't always achieve it the first time around." Wanda looked like she was not trying to laugh while she nudged Pietro who was cackling, holding his stomach.

"Stop laughing, Pietro or I'll rip off your hair bald." I darted my eyes as Pietro with a glare, making him stop with a cough.

"We're not moving on until you manage to remove this water bottle out of my grasps." Loki said, shaking the bottle.

"Try to feel it, Nicolette. You need to be one with your powers, you got this." Wanda nodded at me.

I closed my eyes, breathing heavily, imagining that I was one with my powers. I opened my eyes and focused the bottle in my vision, almost as if I was giving it a death glare.