6. People

Dear Lexi,

So at an after youth group, pre-flamingo meeting we have decided how we will educate you.

You will be a super athlete, playing softball, volleyball, and golf. You will understand soccer and football with the best. Don't worry we didn't neglect your studies either.

You will be valedictorian and a total geek. You will be educated in anime, fandoms, and the best TV shows in the world.

You will be the perfect child and a wonderful Christian. Creative and smart. Don't worry. You will get a choice, I promise. I refuse to let them do anything to you that would hurt you.

So you can never give up. There are so many people rooting for you. You have so many people willing to be your support. Please never let them go. I love you so much, and I don't even know you yet.

But you can't let people get you down and though we are willing to support you, your true support needs to come from God. Humans will always let you down.

That's what I'm finding out now. People will do things you never thought they would and they change. That's life and it hurts.

Life doesn't just hurt though, despite the troubles it's worth it. Always.

Fun Fact: I saw on a social media account who said he was suicidal. It made me so sad to see his words. He doesn't realize what he's worth. He thought no one cared.

If you or anyone ever feels like that you have to know that even if I don't know you I care. I will always care. Because you are human. And your life is precious regardless of what you think, to me you will always have worth.

I wish people understood that. Even if the only one who cares is me. I will always care.

As always...with love,

Cara