15: Just A Night Of Dance

Start bij het begin

Work went by quickly. I had done another 'help' shift, which involved me drinking and talking with clients. This time Luna wasn't in and I rotated between the #5 girl Hwasa and number #6 Rina's tables. Hwasa was kinda stuck up and had a bad girl vibe, but Rina was really sweet and I enjoyed working with her. Guess not all the girls I was going to work with were nice, but that's okay. When I could, I'd try to avoid them, but tonight, I had a hard time trying to do that with Hwasa. She was really pushing her client to get drunk and buy a lot of bottles, which meant I had to keep up and drink a lot, too. By the end of my shift, I was kinda already drunk, but I could keep going.

I drank a couple of glasses of water at the bar before I got changed and messaged Hobi to find out where he was so I could meet up with him for the party. He sent me the addy and said he was just rocking up at the place now. I told him I'd message when I got there and that I should only be about 20 mins away.

The apartment high rise was tall, and the building looked chic. Whose party had he been invited to? I entered the lobby and called Hobi. When he answered, he sounded a little drunk already and I could hear a lot of partying in the background. He buzzed me up and gave me the room number, so I took the lift and knocked on the door. It swung open to reveal a grinning swagged out and slightly tipsy Hoseok. Behind him, the apartment was full of people drinking and dancing and talking.

"Heyyy" he threw an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into the apartment, closing the door behind him.

"Wow, how d'you manage getting invited to a place like this?" I half-joked as I let him lead me over to the kitchen counter where a few people were hanging around drinking and talking.

"Yeah, it's a nice place, right? The in-house producer at my agency invited me along. He was here just a second ago-" Hobi looked around for a moment although seemly unable to find who he was looking for, he turned back to me.

"I don't know. He'll probably turn up later. Let's get something to drink!" The way he cheekily smiled was enticing.

"Yeah for sureee, but um," I paused for a sec.

"Why what's up?" He then questioned. "Nothing just, you look like you've already had quite a few," I teased.

"Ohhh, are you worried about me?" Had his voice always been this sexy and low, or was it only now that he was tipsy and flirty that I was noticing it.

"Nooo, I mean maybe" I felt a blush across my face, but Hobi was definitely having fun at my reactions. "That's cute, keep worrying about me," he laughed and then pinched my cheek playfully. I lightly pinched his arm in return, which he pretended to be hurt by before we both started getting into the bottle of Soju that was on the counter beside us. After four shots, Hobi pulled me over to dance with him.

My vision was blurring up, but I was having so much fun as he playfully pulled me this way and that as we danced. I was becoming sensitive to the feeling every time he touched me, when he held my hand to spin me around and when he grabbed onto my waist to swing my hips to the upbeat music that was playing. The matching of our rhythm, the way he gazed at me, feeling like our hearts were in sync.

I felt lightheaded. Hobi noticed. A small look of worry crosses his face before he pulls me off to the side of the room where there were fewer people.

"You okay, babe?" He asked as he peered into my face, his hand still holding mine from when he'd pulled me off to the side. The fleeting feeling of dancing with him, of being with him.

"Yeaa, I dono why, but my heart's beating so fast" I shyly looked up at him. He merely flashed a small smirk in return. I took a second to take all of him in.