✨Chapter 21✨

I wish to disappear with you like this hyung....

Jungkook called Yoongi as soon as he got in the car.

"Hyung it's me" Jungkook screamed.

"What happened to Taehyung? Where is him? How is he doing now? Hyung, please tell me please" jungkook cried.

"Relax jungkook. He is all fine now. But he is still in the hospital. Now tell me what's going on? I saw the news about your company and your wedding" yoongi asked from the other side.

Jungkook inhaled a deep breath.

"I don't know hyung. I don't know. I had to break up with Taehyung because I wanted to protect him from my father" jungkook said.

Yoongi was shocked after hearing it. But he could understand everything.

"Kookie, relax. We will take care of Taehyung. Don't worry. Please take care of yourself" yoongi tried to comfort jungkook.

"Hyung, I want to see him," Jungkook mumbled while crying.

Yoongi heard his cracked voice throughout the phone.

"Kookie, I heard things from mr. Choi. You both have to be careful" jungkook realized that he couldn't endanger Taehyung's life. He wanted to protect him at all costs.

"Hyung, does he know about my marriage?" Jungkook asked.

"We didn't tell him kookie. He keeps asking for you" he replied.

Jungkook felt like his heart was falling down.

"Hyung, I'll come to him anyway" he mumbled.

"Kookie, be careful. And call me anytime if you want us. Please take good care of yourself. Don't worry. We will take care of tae" yoongi sighed.

Jungkook and mr. Choi arrived at the company. Jungkook kept thinking about a way to meet Taehyung anyway.

"He kept asking for you kookie"

that yoongi's words were enough to split his heart into pieces. He felt that much pain. He couldn't bear it anymore.

They both got out of the car and walked towards the company.

But Suddenly,

Jungkook stopped where he was and inhaled deeply. He turned back and ran towards the road.

"Jungkook, wait. Don't go" mr. Choi screamed. 

"Uncle, I'm sorry" he screamed back while running.

But mr. Choi kept following him.

"Jungkook please stop! Don't try to create a mess here. Things will get hard if you act like this" mr.choi managed to stop Jungkook somehow.

"Let me go!! I don't want any company. I don't want any marriage. I don't want to fly to America. I don't want this. I just want to see Taehyung!!" He shouted.

"Jungkook calm down!! I'll take you to see him, I promise you. Do you think you both will be fine after doing this?"

Jungkook relaxed a bit.

"I begged your father to take you with me. Let's attend the meeting. After that I'll take you to the hospital." He said.

Jungkook sighed and followed him silently.