✨Chapter 02✨

He just wanted to feel...

Jungkook opened the car door and I sat on the car.

He came closer to me while my heart is beating so fast.

I closed my eyes. He put my seat belt on me and started to drive.

"Tae if you are tired you can take a nap, I'll drive you to home. Don't worry"  he said.

I nodded without opening my eyes.

[Author's POV 😉]

It's been a while jungkook stopped the car infront of tae's house.

But tae is still sleeping like a baby.

Jungkook stared at him for a moment.

Yes... tae is the most handsome man jungkook ever seen in his life. Tae is just perfect. He has perfect face, he has perfect eyes, perfect lips. He is just a perfect guy.

"If he has a girlfriend, she is the luckiest girl in this whole world" jungkook thought.

Tae… he is still dreaming. He is dreaming about his love, his world.

Yes... he is dreaming about the luckiest man in the world.

Jungkook went to the front door and opened it by himself.

As the close friends they already know each other’s passcodes because they used to stay with each other for a long time.

He carried tae as bridal style and went inside. He put tae on the bed and he took off tea's shoes. He unbuttoned few buttons of  tae's shirt for make him comfortable. And he put blanket on tae after playing with his hair softly.

Suddenly tae held jungkook's wrist.

"Don't leave me kookie" he cried.

Jungkook felt his heart was going to explode due to unexplainable pain.

He couldn't bear tae's cuteness anymore. His heart started to melt.

Suddenly he cuddled tae tightly.

He pulled tae more and more close and cuddled him very tightly.

He forgot everything he forgot about every fear in his heart. He just wanted to do what his heart says. He just wanted to feel tae's warmth for a moment. He just wanted to feel tae's heartbeat.

Taehyung put his arm around jungkook's waist and put his face on jungkook's chest. He felt his warmth he felt his fast heartbeats even in his dreams. Jungkook placed a soft kiss on tae's forehead and closed his eyes.