✨Chapter 13✨

I want you baby!!

Jungkook arrived at tae's house and knocked on the door. He heard the elder's footsteps towards the door.

Taehyung opened the door.

Jungkook jumped to the tae's arms at once. He hugged Taehyung more tightly. More and more tightly.

Taehyung couldn't even think for once.

"Kookie" he mumbled.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked while hugging him back.

"You are not the only one missing me so much tae. I was missing you a lot. It has been killing me" younger cried.

Tae sighed.

"I know, baby. I love you" he said.

Jungkook cupped tae's chin up and placed a soft kiss on tae's lips. It was a soft kiss.

Taehyung kissed him back while wrapping his hands around Jungkook's necks.

Their soft kiss became more passionate.

Tears started to fall down along Jungkook's face. Tae felt that. He broke the kiss and looked at the younger while placing his forehead on younger's.

"What is it kookie? Just tell me. Whatever it is, I will be fine Kookie. You don't have to worry about me. I already know you can't be mine" Taehyung said with a straight face.

But tears were fighting to fall down from his eyes.

"I just missed you tae. I just wanted to see you. I just wanted to be with you. That's it." Jungkook said while ruffling his hair softly.

"Come on baby, it's already late. You have to sleep now. I will be by your side until you fall asleep" jungkook said.

"Okay but I can't walk toward my bed."

''Ouchh... My leg is in pain. Ahhhh.. appo.." tae acted so cutely.

Jungkook giggled at the elder's cute acting.

"Okay then. No need to walk since I'm with you by your side." Jungkook carried tae as a bridal style and went toward the bedroom.

Elder hid his face on Jungkook's chest. He felt relieved.

"I just want to be with you forever baby" he thought.

Jungkook placed Taehyung on the bed carefully. But tae didn't slacken his hands from jungkook's neck. He kept hugging Jungkook without breaking it.

"Baby" jungkook chuckled.

Tae pulled younger towards him so jungkook fell down on the tae's body. Both laughed while hugging each other.

(They are actually like magnets, right? army? There was no space between them. )

"Don't go tonight kookie. Stay here. Sleep with me" tae whispered.

"Sleep with you? What hyung?" Younger giggled.

"Yaaahhhh I didn't mean that. just sleep next to me. Just sleep okay baby?" He dragged younger's hair.

"I don't think I would control myself boo. You are beyond my control." Jungkook said with his evil smirk.

"Boo??" He asked with his doe eyes.

"Yes, my baby boo" Jungkook placed a soft kiss on the elder's neck.

Then he started sucking on it.