✨Chapter 10✨

Don't tell me that your love is gone...

Bogum spent his time in his room he didn't even came out for a second. He felt guilty. He thought tae was hurt because of him. 

He knew that Taehyung slept with jungkook last night at the nearby room. He tried to not to focus on them. But at the midnight he wanted to see tae's face soo badly. He tried lot to control himself. But he couldn't. He opened jungkook's room slowly without making a noise. His eyes became wet with tears because of the view he saw. Taehyung was sleeping in the jungkook's chest. They were cuddling each other more tightly and passionately.

Bogum sighed and closed the door. He went to his room back and tried to sleep. But he couldn't sleep. he spent another sleepless night while thinking about Taehyung.

"I'm not giving up on him" finally he thought.

All members gathered to the dining table at the outside.

Jungkook and Taehyung readied the table for members. The table fulled with bowl of ramen, bowl of rice, fried chicken with spicy source and beer.

They had really fun while having their dinner. They laughed a lot.

"namjoon hyung just broke a door at the main house. And suga hyung fixed it" jimin screamed to jin while controlling his laughter somehow.

"Yaaaahhh it just broke I didn't do anything" namjoon also screamed.

Members laughed a lot.

"it's really fun always when we all are together" hobi got emotional suddenly.

All are agreed to him.

"Let's stay together forever" namjoon said while putting his hand on hobi's shoulders.

"When I first met you, i thought we can't work as a team because of our incompatibilities" suga said.

"I felt the same way. But somehow we ended up becoming best friends" jin replied.

Jungkook held tae's hand secretly.

Elder became surprised what younger did and chuckled.

"I ended up becoming your's tae" jungkook thought.

Bogum was staring at Taehyung all along but jungkook didn't notice that but Taehyung noticed bogum's sharp look. He tried to ignore bogum as much as he can.

Members went to the garden after having their dinner.

Jungkook went with jimin he saw tae walking with jin.

After making sure his baby is fine, he led to his way to the garden.

Suddenly, bogum held tae's wrist tightly and dragged him towards back yard area. 

Members didn't notice them both. Taehyung shocked. He shocked a lot.

"What are you doing bogum? You are hurting me" tae screamed.

But bogum didn't listen to tae's words. He dragged him to the back yard and pushed him towards to the wall.

He grabbed tae's shoulders tightly. Taehyung tried to escape from him.

"What are you doing??" He screamed again loudly. Bogum closed tae's mouth by his hand.

"Calm down Tae I'm not going to hurt you. Just calm down. I just want to talk to you. I tried so many times since you get hurt because of me but I couldn't get a chance to talk to you. Jungkook never left your side so please let me to talk..."