✨Chapter 08✨

Jungkook heard it as the most beautiful sound in the world.....

After a few hours Taehyung opened his eyes barely. He felt like he was in a dangerous nightmare.

He tried to look around. He saw his best friend staying near to him while holding his hand.

He felt relieved.

"It was a dream" he thought.

"Chimmy" he tried to speak but his sound didn't come out.

"Chimmy" he tried again.

"Tae!!!!" Were you awake?? Omg tae we scared a lot" jimin hugged Taehyung tightly while crying.

"Why are you crying chimmy what happened to me?" Taehyung asked.

He felt that his body was still weak.

"Don't you remember tae? You fell into the damn lake while riding the boat" jimin said.

Taehyung tried to remember. So, it was not a dream.

Now he can remember everything. He can remember that fight between Jungkook and him. He can remember the sudden confession of bogum. He can remember everything.

And also, he remembered Jungkook's voice that he heard when he fell into the lake.

"Bogum? Is he fine chimmy?" Tae asked.

"Yes, he is totally fine tae. Nothing to worry about. We worried about you Tae because you take a whole day to wake up" jimin said with his pout face.

Tae sighed deeply. He thought about jungkook. Younger even warned him to be careful. But tae couldn't do it.

Tae rejected riding the boat with jungkook. He even screamed at him. And ended up hurting himself.

He can clearly remember what the younger said to him before riding the boat.

"For god sake be careful hyung. If something might happen to you it will make me crazy as hell" he said.

Jimin was staring at tae all along while holding Tae's hand.

"Jimin, who saved me?" Tae asked because he really wanted to know.

Jimin put his hands on tae's shoulders and held him.

"Of course, it was Jungkook tae!! He jumped into the water after seeing you fall into the lake without thinking twice. He even gave you first aid by giving you breath. Doctor said that you survived because of his quick first aid. He cried a lot tae. Even after the doctor saying you are okay, he still cried a lot. He blamed himself for letting you ride it without him. He stayed by himself without any rest or any meal. A few hours ago I came here and begged him to take a rest. I promised him to take care of you without going anywhere even for a second. That's why he left here tae." Jimin said continuously.

Taehyung couldn't control himself. He let his tears flow down along his face.

He felt a huge pain flowing along his whole body. He held his chest.

"Jungkook" he mumbled.

"He really loves you tae. It is not just a friendship. I can swear it" jimin said while holding tae again.

Taehyung stared at Jimin with his big doe eyes. "I want to go to him" he said.

"No, you can't go anywhere. I will call him here" jimin turned back to go for Jungkook but tae stopped Jimin by holding his wrist.

"Please jimin. I want to go to him. I can walk jimin please" tae begged jimin while crying.

"Okay then go to him but carefully tae" jimin let him go. Because he already knows about his friends.