✨Chapter 20✨

His beautiful eyes, his boxy smile, his addictive lips, his sharp glance colored jungkook's dark sight.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung opened his eyes barely.

"Taehyungie!! You woke up!!" Jimin screamed.

"Kookie" he mumbled again.

"Tae" it's me."

Jimin held his hand and rubbed it softly.

"Jimini, where is this? Why am I here?" Taehyung asked.

"Tae relax, this is a hospital. Bogum found you unconscious then he took you here. What happened tae? You were bleeding your leg" jimin asked with his pout face.

Taehyung closed his eyes again and tried to remember what had happened to him.

He imagined everything that had happened to him. He inhaled deeply. His eyes were wet with tears.

"Jimini, did jungkook come to see me? Did he know what happened to me?" Taehyung asked while holding Jimin's wrist.

There was a little glimmer of hope in his eyes. A little hope... His last hope...

"What if Jungkook had come to see me?" he thought.

His heart was beating so fast.

"Taehyung, you have to take a rest. I'll call the doctor" jimin said.

He didn't answer his question. He tried to comfort Taehyung instead.

"Did he come chimmy? Just tell me! Didn't he?"

Jimin held him by his shoulders.

"Tae, what happened between you? We don't have any idea. But we can't reach Jungkook right now. But just relax tae. He'll come soon. We all know him, right? He can't live without you!"

"Jimini"

"Yes baby?"

"He left me! Jungkook left me!"

"What??"

Jimin hugged him warmly. He felt Tae's tears falling down. He rubbed his head softly.

"Baby just relax. Please don't cry. It can't be happened. Something might happen to him. But he can't leave you and you know it. Will see? Okay?"

Taehyung nodded while hugging jimin.

"Hyung! No!!" Jungkook screamed.

He just woke up and realized that it was just a nightmare. He wiped his eyes. He was crying all along in his nightmare.

He was locked up in his room since last night and fell asleep on the cold floor.

"Hyung!" He mumbled.

His heart was still in pain. His pain will not go away until he sees Taehyung. He knew it. He wanted to go to Taehyung so badly. He wanted to make sure if his baby was doing well.

"I have to do something" he mumbled.

On the other hand, Jungkook's father announced his son's marriage and ownership of Jeon corporation. It was the biggest and most viral news of the business world of South Korea.

Jungkook didn't know anything. He didn't even know Taehyung's condition. He didn't know about the announcement that his dad made. He was just thinking of a way to see Taehyung.