✨Chapter 18✨

My life is just perfect with Taehyung!

"Kookie is coming. Omg my kookie is coming! Maybe he was on the way now.. what I'm supposed to do!

G-gukie is coming!!"

Taehyung danced some moves. He danced. He jumped into the air and screamed.

"G-gukie!!!!"

Taehyung was actually crying. He is gonna hug him. He is gonna kiss him. He is gonna touch him. He is gonna sleep on his gukie's chest. He felt it. He felt like his heart was going to explode. He felt that much pleasure.

only his gukie can do this to Taehyung. He knew it very well. What if his gukie left him alone forever?

No, he couldn't even think about that. He loves him a lot. Maybe more than his own life. Yes he loves him. 

"I'm going to release my stress tonight tae!!" 

"Oh my god kookie. No" Taehyung got goosebumps again and again when he realised younger's message.

He went to his small garden. He has been planting red roses in his garden for a long time. He memorized the story behind the roses. He smirked. He chuckled.

"Gukie, I planted these roses for you" he mumbled.

Actually, Taehyung planted those roses that day when he met Jungkook for the first time. That day, he first saw Jungkook at the office.

He couldn't forget the younger's big duo eyes. He felt something odd. Something strange pleasure. He couldn't realize his feelings at that moment.

When he walked home that day, he saw beautiful red rose plants at a flower shop. He stared at those roses for a while.

He remembered the newcomer's beautiful bunny smile. He saw his face, his bunny smile, his cute duo eyes throughout the roses.

He walked towards the shop and brought those plants. He planted the roses in his small garden and took good care of it.

The plant grew very well and bloomed beautiful roses little by little just like Taehyung's feelings for jungkook. Both grew up day by day. Little by little. But strongly and beautifully.

He remembered all the past memories he had with his rose plants. It's all about jungkook. All about his sweet memories they made together.

Taehyung picked a few roses from the garden. He separated rose petals from the flowers and decorated his living room. He scattered petals on the floor from the main door to his bedroom.

He actually didn't understand why he was doing all these things. But he did. He felt overflowing with joy. He is gonna be with jungkook!! That's it! That's all!!

That's all he wants.

His double bunny.

He decorated the bed with rose petals and the room with candles. Also, he decorated the living room with candles. He heard his heartbeat. He was so nervous but happy at the same time.

He decorated the bath tub with full of rose petals.

Omg! So romantic. His house suite for a romantic honeymoon!! 

"Jungkook!! Where are you going?" 

"Appa, I'm going to visit my friends. You have to rest. I'll come back quickly." He said.

"Friends or a friend?" He screamed.

Jungkook stares at his father scarely.

"Oh actually it's Taehyung. I'm going to visit Taehyung" he replied with a quite cracked voice.