✨Chapter 16✨

Their fate was not smoothly written!!

"Jungkook I want to see your father"

Taehyung said while placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder. They held each other's hands and they locked their fingers. They were watching the beautiful night view of Seoul from the rooftop.

"Let's go baby" jungkook placed a soft kiss on tae's forehead.

They entered the room without making any noise. Taehyung walked toward the bed and stared at Jungkook's father for a moment.

"I'm really sorry uncle" he mumbled.

"Why do you apologize tae?" For what?" Jungkook whispered with his widened eyes.

"For loving you jungkook. I'm sorry because I love you a lot!!" He said with his teary eyes.

"Tae!!!"

Jungkook hugged him more tightly. He really hugged him more lovingly.

"He should be thankful to you tae. Because you love me a lot. Like him."

"Kookie" he hid his face on Jungkook's chest. He cried.

"Do you love me kookie?" He mumbled.

"Don't you feel me tae? Do you? I love you baby. Of course, I love you. More than anything. More than anyone. More than this universe, I love you tae!! There are no words to describe this tae. I love you Kim Taehyung!" He tighten his arms around Tae's.

"Baby please let me drive you home. It's quite late now" jungkook said.

They both went to the outside of the hospital.

"No Kookie, you can't leave the uncle. I can go alone"

"no no tae I can't let you go alone. Please tae"

"Kookie! I'm not a girl right? I'm a boy. I'm a guy. You know, right?"

"But still I don't want to let you go alone tae. I don't care whether you are a girl or a boy. I still want to protect you since you are mine. You are my responsibility."

Taehyung stared at the younger lovingly.

"Seriously Kookie!! You are something else" he giggled.

"Don't worry. I'll go by taxi. And I'll keep in touch with you by texting you. Is it okay daddy??" He asked while laughing.

Younger sighed.

"No tae, you can't because it's too late" he said while ruffling his hair softly.

"Okay then what are you going to do kook, you can’t leave the hospital right now." Tae asked.

"I'll send you home with one of my bodyguard. They are trustworthy."

He called his bodyguard and asked him to drive tae to his home.

"Baby, take care. Please leave a text after you arrive home. Understand?"

Younger held his whole world and placed a soft kiss on the elder's forehead.

Tae walked toward the car. He just tried to get in the car.

But..

he turned back and ran toward the younger. He ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"Baby!!" Jungkook screamed.

He felt like crying already.

"I already miss you jungkook" he said while tightening his arms around younger's neck.

"I miss you too tae!!" He cried while hugging him back more tightly.

"Why do I feel awkward? Why do I feel like I'm going to lose you kookie?" He whispered while pecking his neck.

"I will never leave you my baby!! Don't even think like that. Now go and rest tae. You have to go to work in the morning." Jungkook carried him in a bridal style and walked towards the car.

He placed him in the seat and put on the seat belt as well.

"Good night baby" he placed his forehead on the tae's.

"Good night kookie"  jungkook stared at the car until it disappeared from jungkook's eyesight. He sighed.

Taehyung felt an unbearable pain on his chest. He felt something odd. He felt like he was leaving not from the hospital but from the jungkook's life. He grabbed his chest tightly.

"Excuse me, are you okay sir? Do you want to drive you back to the hospital?" Driver asked with a worried expression.

"Ahh yes I'm fine. No need to go back. Just drive me home" Taehyung tried to act normal.

Same feeling tormented Jungkook as well. He felt an incomprehensible trauma. He felt the same pain that Taehyung felt at the same time.

"This is weird," Jungkook thought.

Yes, it was quite weird. They felt the pain that they were going to suffer in the late future. Their destiny was kind enough to give them a sign about the future. But both couldn't understand what was going to happen to them.

They couldn't get the hint that they both had. But their fate.... Their fate was not smoothly written!!

 Their fate was not smoothly written!!