✨Chapter 26✨

They will smile forever beside each other....

Jungkook opened his eyes barely. He felt so weak. He rolled his eyes. He felt something warm in his arm.

It was someone hugging his arms more warmly and fell asleep on his arm.

He smiled softly. He stared at the handsome man for a while.

"Cute" he mumbled.

Taehyung woke up suddenly and got shocked after seeing Jungkook stare at him while smiling.

"K-kookie" he screamed.

"Kookie, finally you woke up" he cried.

"How long have I been sleeping?" Jungkook asked with his widened eyes.

"It's three days kookie. Oh my god I'm so worried. Finally, you woke up baby" he said while hugging the younger warmly.

"Ouch.." Jungkook moaned.

He felt a little pain from his wound.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. I'll call the doctors. Please stay still" he planted a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead and left the room.

Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to remember what had happened to him. Nothing clear except one thing....

The Doctor checked Jungkook and gave him medicines.

"Nothing to worry about. You are better now" he said.

Jungkook's parents and members reached the hospital immediately.

"Kookie" Jimin screamed while crying. He hugged the younger.

Others also joined the hug.

Taehyung was watching them from the far. He felt relieved after so many days.

He spent all the days and nights by Jungkook's side. He didn't even leave the hospital for a while.

He couldn't leave him even for a second.

Cause he loves him. Of course...

Taehyung loves jungkook a lot.

"Hyung... Don't cry I'm all good now" younger chuckled.

"Kookie"

"omma"

she hugged jungkook warmly.

"Thanks to stay alive kookie" she said.

"Son"

finally mr. Jeon raised his voice.

"Appa" he mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I don't deserve your forgiveness. But I'm so sorry son" he also hugged jungkook.

"Don't be sorry appa. I'm sorry too" he said.

"I love you jungkook" mr. Jeon was crying so badly.

"I love you too appa" jungkook wiped his tears.

After crying, hugging, kissing and smiling with each other, everyone's attention went to Taehyung who stared at them from the edge of the room.

He was crying. But not because of the pain. Because of the pleasure.

"Jungkook is all mine" he thought.