✨Chapter 09✨

I need you more

After spending two days at the vacation house, they could able to make a plan for their tv show. So, they decided to take a rest on their last day.

Tae slept with Jungkook at the floating house last night. Younger promised to him to watch sun rising together in the morning.

So tae woke up early. It was 5.30 am in the morning. They usually don't wake up such an early. But tae really wanted to see the sun rising with jungkook.

"Our morning date going to be amazing" he thought and cuddled jungkook tightly.

"Baby" tae whispered in to jungkook's ears.

Younger just woke up and cuddled tae back and ruffled elder's hair softly.

"My baby just woke up??" He mumbled.

"Kookie, you promised me to watch the sun rising with me" tae said cutely.

"Of course, my baby bear. I'm not going to forget about our first date" jungkook said while opening his eyes. He placed a soft kiss on tae's forehead.

"Let's go out" he said while kissing tae's cheeks again and again.

They went to outside with their cameras. Both are love to take pictures. May be the same thoughts they shared together, made them together forever.

They walked near to the lake and relished the most amazing and beautiful view in front of them. Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind and placed his chin on tae's shoulders.

They just felt that view with the mist. They just felt that moment while cuddling each other.

"The view is amazing Kookie" tae mumbled.

younger didn't answer him instead he cuddled him more tightly.

"I love you Tae" younger whispered in to tae's ears.

Elder got more surprise after hearing younger's sudden confession. Tae froze for a moment.

Jungkook thought that the view surrounding them is romantic enough to say those heavy words for his lover. Tae turned around and hugged jungkook more tightly and passionately.

"I love you too kookie" he said while hidding his head on younger's chest.

Jungkook felt moisture on his chest. He held tae's chin lifted up his face softly.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asked.

"It's because of pleasure Kookie" tae replied and placed his head on jungkook's chest again.

Younger hugged him more tightly and ruffled his hair.

They stayed few more minutes while cuddling each other.

"Let's take some photographs" Taehyung said. They went to garden side and took some pictures. After few minutes hobi also joined them.

"I woke up early to watch the sun rising. Whaaaa this feeling is amazing" he said.

"Yes hyung, it's so beautiful" jungkook said while putting his hand around hobi's shoulders. Tae went to near the lake for taking photos so jungkook kept his eyes on tae.

And few seconds jungkook went towards tae. He is still taking photographs.

"What are you think about this amazing view kookie?" Taehyung asked without looking at jungkook while filming the lake side.

But younger didn't look at the lake. He just looked at his precious and gorgeous lover.

"My view is just amazing as always hyung. You look like living here" jungkook said while keep staring at Taehyung.