✨Chapter 07✨

How can I replace someone for jungkook?

Jin woke up early in the morning and had a bath. He saw his loving joonie is still sleeping. He didn't bother him and went outside from the room.

He saw Suga and Hobi are already talking about something in the living room.

"Good morning guys" he greeted them.

"hyung, what are we going to eat?" hobi asked.

"Oh! Let's make kimchi fried rice" jin replied without thinking twice.

"Whaaaaa... You are amazing hyung. Let's cook, I will help you." Hobi said while clapping.

Jin, Hobi and Suga went to the kitchen to make their all time favourite kimchi fried rice.

"I will call the members to eat" Hobi left the kitchen after they finished their cooking.

He went to the floating house and awoke jungkook and bogum.

After awaking them he went back to the main house. He also awoke Namjoon, Taehyung and jimin.

"Whaaa those guys are still dreaming" Hobi mumbled.

After having their meal they decided to start their work. Namjoon and Hobi agreed to visit outside of the vacation house with some production members.

Suga and Jimin decided to visit inside the three houses and make a plan.

Also Jin agreed to visit the lake side area with others.

They left for their scheduled work after a few discussions with the other members.

Namjoon and Hobi went for a hike at a nearby mountain because the director wanted to shoot some hiking events for DTS.

So they wanted to see the feasibility and safety of the mountain.

Suga and Jimin visited all three parts of the house and decided to make a plan for the tv show.

They discussed a lot of things regarding the project.

"hyung" suddenly jimin called yoongi and sat on his lap.

"Mmm.. ''What is it chimmy?" Yoongi asked while hugging jimin.

"Do you love me right?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi smiled softly but didn't answer. Maybe, Yoongi got shy as always. He looked down and chuckled.

"Hyung, can you kiss me? There is no anyone here" jimin whispered to yoongi.

He looked at Jimin with his widened eyes and placed a soft kiss on Jimin's lips.

"I don't know how much I dreamed about this chimmy" Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't realize my feelings. But after that day you carried me home after I got drunk. I couldn't control myself. I realized that I can't live without you anymore."

Jimin replied with teary eyes. They cuddled each other softly.

"Hyung, I also want to see tae and Kookie together. Can't we help them hyung? I know Tae very well. He has deep feelings towards jungkook." Jimin said with his pout face.

"I know it very well, chimmy. Not only me but also everyone knows it. And also Jungkook has had feelings for Tae for a very long time now. But he knew that he had to face an arranged marriage because of his parents. Since they are not Jungkook's real parents but they raised him very well so he can't go against them. Please don't hate him and try to understand him" yoongi sighed.