Save Me

''I won't kill him, but I didn't say I would be gentle." Johnny thinks and enters the room.

            After some minutes, Johnny leaves the room. He walks towards the exit door and the chief follows him.

-Johnny! - He calls him. - So? Did you find something out? - He asks.

-Yeah. She is at this address. I need your men to follow me and rescue her, please. - Johnny says putting his jacket.

-Uhm... Sure. But... how did you get him to talk? - The сор asks.

-I have my methods. - He says leaving the station, but right after, he comes back. - Oh, and he is unconscious, but he is okay. - He says and leaves again. The cop widens his eyes and runs to check the man.

            Johnny takes his car keys inside his pocket and starts his car quickly to not waste more time and to take you away from there.

-Johnny, stop right there. He suddenly hears his boss through the communicator. He stays quiet. - Where are you now?

-Sir, I know that we are at an important moment in the mission, but I need- - The boss interrupts him.

-JOHNNY, COME BACK NOW! I WAS VERY CLEAR. YOU NEED TO WATCH THE JOHNSONS AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. - The boss shouts making the team shiver. Johnny leans his head on the car seat and sighs heavily.

-Sir, I know where Y/n is. I need to take her out of there. The Johnsons are going to make the exchange tomorrow. It can wait. - Johnny says trying to keep calm.

-I don't care. If we lose them, I will be the responsible. You will take this car to the resort and follow the Johnsons until they make the exchange. It's an order. - He says serious. The team doesn't know what to do. Johnny stops for a moment thinking.

-I'm sorry, sir. - Johnny says.

-JOHNNY! - Before the president could say anything more, Johnny hangs up and takes the communicator out of his hear. Now, starting to drive, he goes towards the place where you are.

            Coming back to your situation, you wake up with a loud sound of the door slamming, making you jump startled.

-Oh, my lady. Did I wake you up? Sorry. - The man says. You stay quiet waiting for what's about to come. - I must admit. I didn't think you would handle it until now. You are really loyal and strong. - He smirks holding your chin with his fingers. You move your face away from him looking at the other side. He laughs. - You have no food or water for 3 days. You can handle slaps and punches too. Congratulations. If you were not a spy, I would hire you. Who knows? If you are not being paid enough, you can work for us. - You roll your eyes from his joke. - But, talking serious now. - He gets closer to look in your eyes. - The exchange is coming soon and I can't waste any more time. I will have to choose other strategies, honey. - You sigh deeply. - What do you think about... hmm... - He puts his hand on his chin like he is thinking. - breaking her legs, guys? - He says asking the other men in the room and they laugh. - It's a shame, because they are so beautiful. - He says caressing your tights. - Or cut off some fingers... I don't know yet. But if you don't want it to happen, tell me what I want to know. I'll be back in 5 minutes, so you can think about it. Come on, guys. - He says and the men leave.

             You are alone in the room again. For the first time, tears drop from your eyes. You are terrified. Will you be able to handle all of that? Thinking about it, you try to keep calm to find a way to escape from that place.

-I can't stay here forever. I must do something to get out of here. Come on, Y/n. You can do it. – You say to yourself.

            Looking around, you see that you have not many things to use to escape. You sigh. As your hands and feet are tied, you start to swing in the chair until you can stand by your feet. Jumping a little, you reach the table and sit again on the chair and start to rub the rope on it. After some seconds you stop to rest. You are getting sweat. It's not easy. You start again and, finally, the rope breaks. You now have to do something about your feet, but suddenly, you hear voices.