Temptation

-Hi, Y/n! – Evelyn greets you.

-Hi, Evy! - You say smiling. - Are you in a meeting now? – You ask.

-No. Not yet. But I will in some minutes. Why? Do you need something? - She asks.

- Uhm... actually, I wanted to have a conversation with a friend, you know. – You say.

-Oh. So, tell me. Is everything alright? - She asks paying attention.

-Uhm... it's that... Me and Johnny... - You start.

-Yes...?

-We... we kissed. – You say fast.

-Yeah, I saw that. In that office. What's with it? - She asks.

-No! Not in the office. We kissed here. In the room. – You say biting your nails. Evelyn pauses for a minute.

-Uhm... okay... but why? - She asks confused.

-Ehrm... I don't know. We started to fight out of nowhere because I asked if he was mad. He said it was everything fine, but I kept asking him because he was weird. Then he asked why I was so close with Matthew. And I said I needed to and that he was very close with Amanda too and it wasn't looking like I was his wife too. And then we fought a little more and he kissed me. – You say. Evelyn waits a moment to process everything you said to her.

-Wait. Are you saying you and him were jealous of each other and then kissed? - She asks. 

-Uhm... putting it on that way... Yes...? – You say.

-Y/n! What are you doing? You can't! - She says.

-I know, I know! But it just happened. He just came and kissed me and I wanted it too and it was good and-- She interrupts you.

-Omg... you can't fall in love, Y/n! What are you gonna do now? - She asks concerned.

-I- I'm not in love, Evelyn. - You pause. - Just... he just attracts me. A lot. – You say.

-He attracts everyone, Y/n. That's why he is there. - She says and sighs. – Look, you can't keep doing that. After the mission ends, the marriage will end too. – Evelyn says and your heart skips a beat. She is right. You can't fall for him now. You have to be professional. It's obvious that you would be attracted to Johnny. He is handsome, talented, caring. And as well as you. You just have to handle a little more until this mission is over. "You can do it! You can resist him!" you think with yourself.

-You are right, Evy. I... I'm not a good spy. I... - You say.

-No, Y/n! Don't say that! You are one of the bests. Everyone says that. Don't worry too much. It was just a kiss. – She says.

-Some kisses. – You say.

-Yeah. Wait, how long did you two kiss? - She asks.

-Anyway, I'm gonna stay professional. I can do it! – You say.

-Yes! I believe in you! She says cheering you up. Now I have to go. The meeting is gonna start. – She says.

-Okay! Bye, Evy! – You say as you listen the president voice.

-Evelyn, are you done? Come here, come on. - The boss says and you hang up.

-Uhm... I didn't know he was with her. - You say thinking. - Well, anyway! It was good to talk to a friend. She was right! I can do it! - When you were thinking out loud, Johnny opens the door. You get startled.

-Oh, did I scare you? – He asks passing the towel on his wet hair. You look at him. Even without that smocking, he was still stunning. And hot.

-Uhm... no, it's okay. I'm gonna take my shower now. - You say and get in the bathroom. Johnny shrugs and goes to the table to take some notes of the mission before going to bed. – Okay, okay. As I'm not used to him yet, I will have to act like it. No problem. I'm good at it. – You say to yourself looking at the mirror.