Playing Fight

You and Johnny stay quiet without even breathing. He is still holding your wrist. Dylan and Kate get in their room and you two breathe out.

-Omg, that was close. - You say. Johnny lets go of your wrist.

-Yeah. But they didn't see us. - He says putting his hands on his hips to rest. After breathing properly, you both go to your room to tell the new information to the team.

-Agents. - You call them by the communicator. They respond right away. - We got good information. We found out about contract between Dylan and Andrew's company. They are planning a new building for the Williams, but we don't know the reason yet. - You say.

-Good. You are doing a great job. Keep going. - Evelyn says.

            After that, you and Johnny go to the lobby to have dinner and watch the Millers. They are sitting a few tables ahead, where you can watch them without getting easily noticed.

-So, how long do you work as a spy? - Johnny asks. As you are sitting together, you have to talk so it doesn't get weird to the others. You are playing a recent married couple, after all.

-I entered the company 2 years ago. - You say.

-Only 2 years? Wow. I didn't expect that. - He says kind of surprised. A piano background is playing, bringing a romantic and peaceful air to the restaurant.

-Why? - You ask him.

-Because you are good. - He says and you smile.

-Thank you. But you are not so older than me, right? How long are you in the company? - You ask taking a sip of your wine.

-I'm 26. But I work in the company since I was 15. - He says and you widen your eyes. 

-15? Wow. How is it possible? - You ask. The food arrives. You asked for a lamb meat with mint sauce. Johnny asked for a lobster.

-I was raised by Rose. I practically grew up in this company. She is like a mother to me. As the time went by, I fell in love with the spy life and I started to train for it. - He says while enjoying his food.

-That's cool. I always dreamed of being a police officer and when the opportunity of being a spy appeared to me, I was hesitant at first, but with time I realized that this is what I like doing the most. - You say remembering those times. You look at the food. – This food is incredible. – You say and Johnny nods. You lean a bit on the table to get closer to him. – Do we really have money to buy all of this? – You whisper to him and he chuckles.

-Yes, don't worry. We cannot be on vacation in a hotel and not having money to pay for dinner, right? It is part of the disguise. – He says taking another bite of his lobster and winking at you.

-Yeah, you are right. – You say. – How are they there? – You ask about the Millers.

-They are still eating. She is talking and smiling. He is listening to her. – Johnny glances at them now and then to see if they do something suspect. You bite another piece of your lamb. Johnny looks at you. – So, keep talking. Tell me more about your life, my wife. – He says joking and you look up to him and grin, thinking of how flirty he is.

            You two keep talking really interested in the conversation. After few minutes, you are already laughing and talking about everything. You and Johnny see that the Millers finished their food. You didn't see nothing of suspect and decide to come back to the room. 

-Hahaha. I must admit. I've heard about you when we met that day at the company. - You say laughing. He laughs too.

-And what did you hear? - He asks while you two get in the room. He starts to take off his shoes.