Acting Training

-So, guys, we have to go now. We want to make a lot of things today. – Johnny says trying to not sound too suspect.

-Okay. Bye, Y/n! Bye, Johnny! – Kate says goodbye and you two leave.

-So, what do you wanna do? – You ask Johnny seeing that he wanted to leave fast.

-I'm thinking about going to that address we saw in Johnson's office. Maybe we can find something there. – He says.

-Okay, then. Do you know where it is? Is it far? – You ask walking with him.

-Not so much. But we need to take the car. – He says rolling the keys between his fingers. – We are going on a trip, babe. – He smirks and winks at you. You smile and look at the other side. "Why does he need to be so flirty?" You think and sigh. - By the way, what did Kate say to you? She told you to think about what she said. – He asks.

-Oh... It's nothing. Don't worry. – You say not looking at him. You decided to not say anything about that to Johnny. It wouldn't make any difference, as you two can't be in a relationship.

-Oh... okay then. – Johnny says looking down.

            You and Johnny go to the car. It's a black Tesla. You get in looking around. The car is incredible. Johnny notices how you are checking everything out and chuckles.

–Do you like it? – He asks starting the car pressing the button.

-Yes, it's amazing. – You say touching the leather seat.

-I think so too. And it was difficult to choose because they had- - Johnny starts to explain, but you interrupt him.

-Wait. Is this yours? – You ask.

-Yeah. It's mine. – He says grinning and caressing the wheel. You nod with shinny eyes. Johnny smiles.

-Can I put on some music? – You ask wanting to touch everything.

-Sure. Everything here is also yours, Mrs. Suh. – He says smirking and looking at the front while driving. You blush a little. You were getting used to his flirts, but after you two kissed, it's getting harder to not flirt back and kiss him again. He is not making it easy at all.

            You turn on the stereo and a song starts to play. An old school rock. You like that. Johnny turns in a road and you look through the window. Johnny glances at you and take your hand in his. You don't look at him to not make this even harder. He caresses your hand with his thumb. You sigh, still looking at the window. Seeing you are not reacting, he kisses your hand and intertwines your fingers. You look at him and chuckle.

-Why are you so clingy today? – You ask him, chuckling and letting go of his hand. He sighs. After 30 minutes, you get to the place.

-We are here. That's the place. – He says turning in a street. He parks the car and you too get out.

            Walking a little, everything seems normal. Some buildings across the street and people walking by.

-Yeah, I think we came here for nothing. – He says. Then suddenly you push him to hide behind the car. – Wow, what is it? – He asks.

-I saw a guy passing by and he has the same tattoo of that guy we arrest at the resort. – You say looking around and hiding. Johnny starts to pay attention too. – Right there! He is crossing the street.

-Let's follow him. – Johnny says.

            You two start to follow the man secretly. He gets in a big shed that looks abandoned. You and Johnny pass through the door and hide behind some big boxes. You start to hear some voices.