Love and Hate

-That's it. We are screwed. – Johnny says resting his hands on his hips.

            You have an idea. You glance at him from the side and Johnny looks at you back, wondering why you are looking at him like that.

-Take your shirt off. – You say while take your hands to your head and messing up your own hair.

-What? – Johnny looks at you very confused.

-Don't ask! Just do! – You say taking off your shoes. He shrugs and takes his blazer off and after his shirt. – Throw it on the floor. – You say and he does.

-10 seconds! Omg! – Alex says desperate. You get closer to Johnny and push him to sit on the big couch.

-And what now? – He asks still not getting what you meant.

-Your character. – You say sitting on his lap facing him. You cup his face with your hands and get closer putting your lips on his, on a deep kiss. Johnny, opening his eyes widely, hesitates a little, but as you keep kissing him, he closes his eyes feeling more of that kiss.

-5 seconds! 4... 3... - Alex counts as you two wait for them to come. Johnny puts his hands on your waist.

            Suddenly, you listen the door slamming. You stop kissing and turn to look at them.

-STOP RIGHT THERE! – The man shouts as you quickly get up from Johnny's lap. Three men in suits are standing there. They look like the security guards. They give a look around and see all the clothes and shoes on the floor. Johnny gets up too with no shirt on. – What do you think you are doing here?

-I- I'm so sorry. – You say acting like you were desperate. – This is so embarrassing. Omg. – You say hiding your face behind your hands. 

-You can't get in here. This is the owner's office. – The man says angry.

-Oh! I was looking for a bathroom, but we ended up here and we saw the couch, and- - You try to explain, but they interrupt.

-You- - The man sighs heavily. – Just get out of here before I throw you out. – The man says.

-Yes, sir! – Johnny says putting his shirt on and you take your shoes. You two put on your masks again and leave the office. - So that was your plan. – Johnny says. You look at him and wink walking back to the lobby. Now that your adrenaline started to decline, your mind replays the kiss you and Johnny had. It was your idea. You couldn't think about anything and turned out it saved the mission. You glance at him who is looking forward. His lips are a little red because of your lipstick. You were supposed to give him a fake kiss, but it ended up being a real one. And what a real kiss. It was really intense. And good. Even if it was just for 4 seconds.

-There is lipstick on your lips. – You say without looking at him.

-Oh. – Johnny passes his hand on his lips taking off the traces of your little crime.

-Team, we got out. It's everything okay now. – You say through the communicator.

-Yeaaah, we know. We saw that big kiss you had right there. Hahaha – Evelyn says and you blush.

-It was the only thing that came to my mind. – You say cleaning your throat.

-Yeah, yeah. I know. Don't worry. – Evelyn says giggling and teasing you.

            Johnny is strangely quiet. You feel that something is off, but you don't know what. You get in the elevator and come back to the party. A lot of people already went back to their rooms.

-So, should we come back to our room? I think there is nothing more to investigate today. Richard and Margaret seem to be the most suspect of the resort and we can't come back to their office now. – You say sighing.