Dylan and Kate

-So...? How did it go? – Evelyn asks as you sit on your chair closing your eyes. You sigh.

-It was good. She tested my acting skills and it was fine, but I'm kind of nervous. – You say looking at the roof.

-Whyyyy? – Evelyn shakes you by your shoulders. – You will go there and arrest all those thieves, Y/n! Don't worry! – She says looking at your eyes. You chuckle at her cute serious face.

-Okay, okay. I'm calmer now. – You say and she smiles letting you go.

            Thursday arrives and you are prepared. You, Johnny, Rose and the team get in the jet to go to the resort.

-Recap. Johnny, you are a businessman of a medicine company. You, Y/n, are a businesswoman of a cosmetic company. You met each other on a meeting between your companies and got married one year later. Now you are married for 6 months. – Rose says and you nod.

            After getting all the bags, you and Johnny dress up with summer clothes, go to the resort and do the check-in. The targets are going to arrive tomorrow, so you get prepared to investigate them early.
            After doing the check-in, you and Johnny go to your room with your luggage. Some of them have clothes and others spy equipment. When you are on your way to your room, you stop to think. "Wait, we have to be on the same room. Does that mean we are going to...?" The elevator rings indicating that you arrived on your floor. You open the room's door while Johnny brings the luggage together with the resort's worker.

-Have a good stay, Mr. and Mrs. Suh. – The worker says, bows and leaves the room.

           The room is huge. First you get in a kind of living room with a big couch. You start to walk to check if there's any hidden camera while Johnny is checking the equipment. The room is safe. You see two beds on the room and sigh relieved. Johnny notices your sigh and smirks.

-Were you concerned if we would sleep together? – He says joking with you.

-No. I'm just relieved that there are two beds, because even if there weren't, we would never sleep together. – You say putting your handbag on your bed. Johnny chuckles.

-Ouch. That was a good one. – He says grinning seeing that you joked back. You grin too. – So, our work starts tomorrow.

-Yes. Good luck, Agent Suh. – You say to him.

-You can call me Johnny. Can I call you Y/n, right? – He asks.

-Of course. – You answer.

            Then, you and Johnny start to turn the laptops and equipment on. You contact the team by the communicator.

-Testing. Agents, are you there? – Johnny says after clicking on the equipment inside his ear.

-Hey! It's Alex. We are here! – The boy says.

-Did all go as planned? – Carl asks, serious as always.

-Yes. The room is safe. Everything is right. We start tomorrow as planned. – You say testing your communicator too.

-Y/n! The room is big and beautiful like in the pictures? – Evelyn asks. You laugh at how she speaks. It looks like you don't even are in a mortal mission.

-Yes, yes. It's very beautiful and comfortable. It smells great in here. – You say looking around.

-That's cool. – She says. – Well, see you tomorrow, then. – She says. Before you and Johnny end the call, you listen some voices.

-Wow! This equipment is awesome! – Alex says from afar, excited as usual.

-Don't touch that. – Carl says and the call ends.