Masquerade Ball

-Yeah, girl. It's a masquerade ball. - She says excited.

-Oh! Yeah. So, let's go before we get late. - You two go to a special store prepared for this party. There you can see many types of masks. You and Kate search for the perfect mask and suddenly she gets a call.

-Hey, honey! - She answers. It's probably Dylan. – Oh, okay! They bought the smocking. - She whispers to you. You stop a little to think about Johnny in a smocking. You have already seen him in a suit before. Will the smocking look so different than the suit? You don't know about that yet. The only thing you know is that Johnny was amazing in a suit. – Yes, we are almost finished. ... Yeah. ... No, no! – Kate speaks on her phone and she seems be excited. You just wait until she is finished. – Ok, let's do this: You get ready at Johnny's room and I go with Y/n to our room. ... Ok! Byeee! – She says and hangs up. She turns to face you. - Ok. We are going to get dressed on my room and they will wait for us at yours. Let's go. I want to put a good make up on you. - She says hugging your arm and walking to her room.

            Meanwhile, Johnny and Dylan are coming back to the room.

-The girls are going to get prepared together and then meet us at your room. - Dylan says and Johnny nods. They walk in silence for some seconds and Dylan speaks again. - Kate is very excited. - Johnny looks at him and smiles. - It's been a long time since I aw her like this. - He looks down smiling too. - I think meeting you ended up being a really good thing to us. Y/n is a good friend to her. He says and Johnny pats his back.

            Actually, you and Johnny like them a lot too. Johnny wanted it to be true. This is the life he always wanted. Some time without working, having fun, friends who he can trust on and a beautiful and funny girl beside him. He never thought so much about getting married. His work always made Johnny stay in fast relationships (if you can really call one-night stands of relationships), but living like he is living now doesn't feel so bad.
            He feels these feelings growing inside his chest. "No... no. This is a lie. It's not real. They are not your friends. They are your character's friends. And she... she is not yours. She is also a character. She doesn't want to be with you. She is not your family." He thinks looking down. Johnny can't let these feelings get to his heart. He is a spy. He is a fighter. He can't have feelings. That's what he was taught to be. 

- Here we are, my friend! - Dylan slightly hits Johnny's back saying they arrived in your room. Johnny was so deep in thoughts that he didn't even realize.

-So, let's start. – Johnny says excited too.

            The boys start to get prepared and you and Kate arrive at her room.

-Okay, Y/n. You can use everything here in my room. I will show to you. - Kate says dragging you in. "Technically you don't need to show me anything, because I already know everything that it's in here." You think chuckling. 

            You put your dress and Kate starts to put make up on you.

-Wow. You are really good on that. - You say looking at her doing your makeup. – I confess that I'm not so good at it.

-It's funny because you are a cosmetic company owner hahaha. – She says and you laugh nervously. – But don't worry. I will let you even prettier than you already is. If it's possible. - She says and you smile.

-You are a good friend, Kate. - You wanted to say it to yourself, but you end up letting it out as a whisper. Kate stops for a moment. You look up to see why she stopped and see that her eyes got watery. - Oh, oh! Are you crying? – You ask worried.

-You... you are a good friend too, Y/n! – She says crying out loud.

-Omg. - You say hugging her. You smile. Just like Johnny, you are passing for a difficult moment. You never thought you would meet them and get connected so fast. It never happened before. – Don't cry! You are going to ruin up, silly! – You say and Kate sniffs cleaning her eyes with the tip of her fingers.