Chapter 15. It Has Always Been You

Lisa's POV

I could've smiled at him and hugged him but right in front of me was a sight that I didn't wanna see.

Another girl is already hugging Park Jimin.

I'm guessing it's the girl he spoke about. The girl he met at his arts university.

I didn't wanna make it look as if I was standing in their way.

So I turned around and fled the scene.

Author's POV

Jimin ran around looking for Lisa.

But unfortunately, she wasn't just around.

He tried calling her with his phone at the makeup studio but still no response.

"Park Jimin...are you just going to bring around that trophy?" Namjoon asked him.

"Oh..I'm sorry.." Jimin placed down the trophy.

"Who are you trying to call anyway?" Jin asked as he sat down on the mini couch.

"His girlfriend..."Jungkook teasingly said.

Jimin could only shake his head in disagreement.

Lisa's POV

No matter how much I roll back and forth in my bed, I couldn't sleep.

I don't know what has been bothering me.

I should be able to rest by now as I went home early after that event.

But I can't...

That girl is pretty, tall and charming...a girl Jimin could ask for.

I know that we both agreed to put everything in the past...especially that awful secret relationship.

But why am I still affected?

The next morning.....

Author's POV

"YAH LALISA...SOMEONE IS THROWING PEBBLES AT YOUR WINDOW! OPEN IT" Lisa's grandmother yelled from downstairs.

Lisa's face scrunched up as she woke up to the sound of pebbles being thrown at her window and the yelling of her grandmother.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she stood up and then opened the window.

"LISA! COME DOWN!" She could see Jimin yelling from below.

She earned stares from other people in the area passing by.

She instantly grabbed her coat and wore it.

She dashed downstairs then outside and Jimin eyesmiled at her but she remained serious.

"What are you doing here?"She asked.

"Why does it seem like you're not happy to see me here?"

"We already agreed to this Park Jimin...that we are friends, but that doesn't mean you could just show up here in my place."

"But what if I want to?"

"Why? Look...you should probably go back..that Hyeyoung Hyeyoun girl is probably looking for you."

Jimin's expressions changed then all of a sudden he smirked.

"Are you jealous? That's why you didn't even speak to me last night after the event."Jimin said.

"I'm not!"

Lisa was startled when Jimin wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her towards him.

"We need to talk about this."Jimin said sternly.

Lisa's POV

I don't know but I suddenly feel awkward right now.

Jimin brought me at an overlooking view and we're inside his car.

"Hyeyoun is just a friend..she gave me a present and congratulated me before she left for States." Jimin explained.

I looked at him and he looked back.

"You didn't have to explain."Lisa said.

"Lisa...can we stop lying to ourselves again? Fate has brought us back together...this means...we could start over again."

Maybe he's right...If that was all in the past...maybe we could start new right now.

I turned to face him.

I don't wanna hold back my suppressed feelings.

The feeling of yearning and missing him, and the feeling of not being able to get over him.

I slowly leaned closer and held his cheeks.

I pressed my lips firmly on his.

I didn't know why but he kissed me back, as this time he was the one dominating and holding my cheeks.

Afterwards, he stared at me.

"You knew it from the very start Lisa....even with a lot of girls I've dated in the past.... It has always been you."

"I know Jimin...and you're right...I shouldn't be lying to you anymore about my feelings....there wasn't a day that I didn't miss you when I moved in the city...and I-....."

I wasn't able to continue when he this time pecked my lips.

"Then from now on..nothing is holding us back..." He then continued kissing me.

Author's POV

While Jimin was kissing Lisa, he removed the coat from Lisa shoulder and Lisa unbuttoned his polo.

This time they moved on the backseat and made love to each other.

Once again the sensations that were felt back then was being relived.

Jimin tasted every bit of Lisa as he longed for her so much.

Lisa could only gasp.

After their mini love making, they leaned on each other covering themselves with a huge preserved cloth in the car.

"I love you Lisa...Will you be my bestfriend slash girlfriend?"Jimin told her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Jimin...and of course...I will make you my bestfriend slash boyfriend."

"Shall we do round 2 again?"

"Yah Park Jimin!"

Jimin laughed so hard and so did Lisa.

In the end, they kept going to many dates, played games together and do the things only both could understand and could relate to.

And that's how Lisa and Jimin achieved their love.

By being BEST FRIENDS.

|THE END |