Chapter 9. Unforgivable

Author's POV

Jimin and Lisa walked together back at the benches area.

They decided to keep the usual proximity as if they're just being close as best friends.

The moment they arrived back there...

Minnie was sitting on the benches,she was in her poker face and she's also looking at a distance.

Jinyoung and Bambam also looked at her with their worried faces.

"Hey guys."Jimin smiled.

His smile faded when Jinyoung grabbed his collar and Bambam tried to stop him from behind.

"And Park Jimin....you have the audacity to smile to us like that?!"Jinyoung shouted angrily at him pulling his collar even more harshly.

"Jinyoung please..." Minnie said.

She then stood up and walked towards Lisa and Jimin.

She then showed her phone which contained the video Jiyoon had sent her.

Jimin and Lisa stood in their places frozen.

"Minnie...I can explain..."Jimin said

"Explain? Ha! I knew it...that time when you didn't answer my phone calls, you were spending time with her!"

Lisa's tears started falling.

"Minnie....Let me tell you the truth! I felt obliged to love you! The only reason I courted you was because of your parents..."

Lisa looked at Jimin in her puzzled expression.

"They told me to become your boyfriend in order to heal you and help a-...."

Before Jimin could continue in his explanation, Minnie slapped him so hard on his face which left a red mark.

"I can't believe this... you never should've agreed in the first place...You made me a fool!" Minnie said and now she couldn't stop her tears from falling.

She clenched her fists and walked away feeling so angry.

"Nice one Park Jimin...you ruined our friendship." Jinyoung placed an index finger on Jimin's chest before leaving together with Bambam.

They both followed after Minnie and only Lisa was left with him.

Jimin this time held both Lisa's shoulder, he let her face him and saw how red her eyes were.

"Lisa.... we'll fix this." Jimin said as he embraced her.

That night....

Lisa was lying down on her bed inside her dorm, she was staring blankly at the ceiling with her emotionless face.

Lisa's POV

What have I done?

I'm starting to hate myself.

It's all of my fault.

It would have been better if I disappeared....

It's my fault why my friendship with Minnie broke.

I placed my palms over my face to cover my tears that are falling again.

Now that I've found out the truth that Jimin did not actually like Minnie...why am I so unhappy?

Why did I ever do that?! Why?!

I heard my phone ringing and I don't have the courage to answer it.

I'm just so tired.

Jimin's POV

I paced back and forth inside my room and tried calling Lisa but she didn't answer.

Is she perhaps sleeping already?

I know I'm such a jerk for doing that to a nice girl like Minnie.

I'm such a pabo for adhering to the request of her parents.

I dialed another person.

It was Minnie's mother.

"Hello Jimin?"

"Hello Ahjumma....can I go visit there?"

"Sure.. We'll prepare dinner for you."

"No thanks... I would just like to speak to Minnie.."

"Okay dear."

Author's POV

When Jimin finally arrived at Minnie's house just two blocks away, he knocked on their main door.

It was opened by Minnie's father..

"Welcome..."He greeted him then let him enter inside.

As soon as Jimin stepped in, Minnie was sitting on the couch and looked at him.

To her parents' surprise... Jimin knelt down in front of them.

"I am sorry....I can no longer force myself to love your daughter...And Minnie, this is a very unforgivable deed of mine...I thought that I could help you with your mental health but instead I made it worse.. I'm sorry."Jimin let it all out.

Minnie just stared at him, her eyebags was more visible and she was biting her lip to the point that it bled..she also messed her hair a bit.

Signifying that she was not in a good condition.

"Park Jimin.... I understand." Jimin who was looking down while kneeling finally looked up at what Minnie said.

"Darling.... we're very sorry we dragged you into this and we also understand. Minnie, may you never blame Park Jimin on this..." Minnie's mother said in her apologetic tone.

Minnie stood up from the couch and helped him stand up.

"I understand that your heart really belongs to Lisa...and that I will never have that special place in there..... But...I hope that you'll also understand that I won't be able to forgive you, nor will our friendship be retained." Minnie smiled bitterly.

"I'd understand that."Jimin said then he and Minnie both shook hands.

This time Jimin turned his back and walked away...

His regret was very large for hurting Minnie, but it could never outweigh his soaring feelings for Lisa.

He'd still choose her over anything else.

|End of Chapter|