Chapter 13. Lisa's Grandmother

Jimin's POV

Me and Lisa are currently at the coffee shop together with her grandmother.

"Halmeoni...are you sure you're really funding for our audition?"Lisa asked

"I don't have to repeat myself right?" Her grandmother replied.

"If that's the case...why?"

"Because..." She took something from her pocket, a picture.

Then she gave it to me and Lisa.

It was a photo of a young woman smiling widely together with her other members...

Like some kpop group.

"Halmeoni....does this mean that..."Lisa's eyes widened as she was in the state of realizing a revelation regarding her grandmother.

"Yes.... I'm sorry darling that I only revealed it to you now....I used to be a kpop star who faded from the industry after I got pregnant with your mother."

I was also surprised and I looked at Lisa's expression that seemed like she saw a ghost.

"You present this picture to an agency, and tell them I'm funding you."

I smiled and bowed down.

"Thank you so much Halmeoni..this means so much to us." I told her as I smiled widely.

"Halmeoni...."Lisa pouted then she leaned on her grandmother's shoulder as if she was still her baby.

Author's POV

Lisa and Jimin finally found an agency.

The moment they gave the picture, one of the in charge gasped and instantly signed the two of them for the audition.

"We made it!"Lisa and Jimin said in unison as they both highfived.

(Bestfriend by Ikon plays in background)

Lisa's POV

Me and Jimin wore our practice attire.

He had this band around his head,and he was wearing a white long sleeve.

I wore my heaven top and then my wide pants.

We were both in an empty room inside my grandmother's house.

"Are you ready?" I asked him and he nodded.

I created easier movements and choreography...enough to cover up the pain he feels due to the injury.

We both danced to the rhythm and together our bodies were in synchronization.

(Just imagine Lisa and Jimin is the one dancing in the video)

We are indeed meant to be best buddies as we both share the same talent and interests.

My grandmother was the one who dictated everything and directed our video.

The audition is a video format and I'm hoping me and Jimin could nail it.

"Alright from the top!"My grandmother ordered.

We did everything we can until me and Jimin were too tired to continue.

We both groaned instantly as we both let ourselves fall down the floor as my grandmother left to prepare refreshments.

"If you need a break just tell me." I told him.

He turned to look at me and I could've melted with his smile.

"Thank you Lisa." He muttered.

I smiled back at him.

Author's POV

Lisa and Jimin were both silent as they look at each other.

It was as if there was an air of tension between them.

At this point, Jimin caressed Lisa's face, he traced every corners of her face, from her nose to her lips.

Jimin was about to lean forward and kiss her when....

"Will you please explain to me what's going on here?" Jimin instantly let go of Lisa's face and both sat up facing the now flustered grandmother.

"Halmeoni.."Lisa called out.

"You were about to kiss her!" Lisa's grandmother yelled.

"I'm sorry." Jimin bowed down.

"And you Lisa..you shouldn't kiss a boy you've just met."

"Halmeoni...I have to tell you something.."

Lisa stood up and pulled her grandmother with her,this time Jimin was alone on the room.

Both went near the kitchen area.

"Remember when I went to school back at Seoul? I've already met him there...We became very Bestfriends after I've helped him multiple times."

"And now you're telling me that after that attempt to kiss each other, you're still Bestfriends?"

Lisa looked down as if contemplating.

The usual habit she has when she's in the verge of being awkward.

"We technically have feelings for each other."She muttered shyly.

Then she looked up at her grandmother starting to feel anxious of the way she looks at her.

And she was surprised when her grandmother instantly smiled.

"You go darling....you just got a jackpot.."She said.

"Halmeoni!"

Then her grandmother laughed and teased her.

|End of Chapter|