Chapter 12. Auditions

Author's POV

At the Korean National Stadium....

"I'm afraid you won't be able to audition here Mr.Park.... no one would dare fund you if ever you passed the audition." Mr.Bae told him.

Lisa was beside him since she accompanied him.

She looked at him feeling worried.

"Why? Because of my injury?" Jimin asked, this time his voice had a glint of anger in it.

"Yes."

"This is so unfair!" Jimin grunged his hair in frustration.

"Jimin..calm down.. let's go." Lisa held both his shoulders to calm him.

She pulled him by his arm.

This time they were walking outside under the heat of the sun.

Then both stopped under the shade of the tree.

"Darn it...without this audition, I wouldn't become a star and I wouldn't be able to get past through college." Jimin told her.

Then they both sat down on the ground in synchronous.

"We'll never give up Jimin.... let's look for another place to audition..if you pass there you could become a trainee then." Lisa reassuringly told him.

"If only it would be that easy."

"Jimin, if there's a will.. there's a way."

Jimin's POV

Lisa never changed..

She's still the same person who knows how to comfort me.

We decided to find another place to audition...

This time, it was like a convention center.

As we stepped inside, there was a long line of people.

"Excuse me...I have an injury... I was hoping that.."

"Unfortunately, in that state of yours...you would have a hard time being accepted at an agency."

"No..not again."Jimin muttered sadly.

"Come on Jimin... let's go look for another place.."

Author's POV

Jimin and Lisa never gave up, they looked for other locations until Jimin couldn't take it anymore.

He was panting heavily and bent down as he held his knees.

"Can you still do it Jimin?"

"I can't, my injury starts to hurt again."

"I know a place...come." She grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her shoulder as she accompanied him in crossing the street.

They finally found an empty bench near a super mart.

"Jimin... I'm sorry that I was hesitant to go with you and help you...I didn't know that it was this important to you."

"It's fine Lisa..."

"By the way, can you tell me why you got injured in the first place?"

"Football."

"What do you mean?"

"Eunwoo played football with me, we made a deal that if I won he'd let Hyeyoun go."

"Who is Hyeyoun.."

"A girl I met at the university... she's the only friend I had and the only person I was able to rely upon.... In the end Eunwoo locked her up."

"And that's when your deal started..."

"That's right..I lost, but I begged that he'd torture me instead."

"That's horrible."

Lisa's POV

Hearing Jimin's words made me realize two things...

First,that I wasn't there when he needed me the most.

And second, that he found another person who could be there for him..a much better person than me.

Luck wasn't on our side back in high school...

I don't know right now.

I actually didn't told him that I'm also in an arts school and that I'm also looking for a place to audition.

Maybe it's time I'll tell him.

"Jimin..." I called him and he instantly looked at me signifying that he was being attentive.

"What is it?"

"I'm also in an arts school...I was hoping that maybe...you and I can become a duo."

After saying that, I found his eyes lit up in happiness.

Jimin's POV

This is the greatest news I've ever heard.

She's finally entering my life again!

I smiled and without hesitation pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly.

"This also means that our friendship is going to be restored right?"

"Yes. Indeed."

I hugged her even more tightly.

"Damn, I missed you so much Lisa." Then after that, I kissed her cheek and I could surely see her blushing afterwards..

"YAH..Park Jimin, you're flirting at me again."

I chuckled.

"But we still have major problem Lisa...darn it! We don't have any person to fund us because of my injury...the reason why we can't be accepted in auditions."

"Leave that to me." Me and Lisa were surprised to hear a familiar voice behind us.

"Halmeoni.."I called and she grinned.

This is certainly the best day ever.

|End of Chapter|