Chapter 14. She's Back

Author's POV

Audition Time....

The judges were writing on their own forms with different criterion.

The moment they saw the video, they nodded their heads as if being impressed.

Lisa and Jimin on the other hand was on the waiting room.

"Heol, are you ready?" Lisa asked Jimin.

"Yes...I just hope that if we pass, we'll be able to perform together at the final stage." Jimin said.

"Me too..."

Jimin then held both Lisa's hands.

Both breathed heavily due to nervousness.

Then a guy in his tux entered the room.

"Mr.Park and Ms.Manoban..I am here to inform you that.. you have passed the audition." The guy said.

"Jinja?!" Jimin's eyes widened in excitement.

"Yes."

Lisa and Jimin screamed happily and both hugged each other.

"By the way...are we going to be performing together?" Jimin asked the guy.

"I'm afraid not... Ms.Manoban will be performing together with other girls who won the audition. You'll be with other boys."

Jimin and Lisa both pouted.

After that, they are now walking on the streets.

"I'm sorry...I thought we'll be together even at the stage."Jimin said.

"It's fine..what matters is we pass the final stage to become stars."

"I'll be cheering for you."

"I'll be cheering for you as well."

Both smiled at each other.

Lisa's POV

I'm very happy at the same time upset.

Upset because I thought that me and Jimin would be in this together till the end.

But we never expected that there would be stages to pass, and in that very final stage we're both separated.

Happy because we're finally aiming towards our dreams.

We're finally given our own time to finally shine.

Jimin's POV

I noticed Lisa going silent...it was as if she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Are you okay? You know what... I'll treat you to coffee." I told her.

"Wow..Jinja...do you have any money?"

"Of course...consider this my treat before we're going our separate ways."

(Jimin-Promise playing in background)

Author's POV

Jimin and Lisa successfully bought two coffees however it started to rain so hard.

Jimin pulled Lisa with him as they ran off outside the coffee shop and both could only chuckle.

They cross the streets not minding being wet.

Nonetheless, they enjoyed the rain so much and they drank their coffees while enjoying the drops of every rain falling in their heads.

They smiled so widely.

A week later......

KOREAN PERFORMANCE VENUE...

A lot of Korean fans were waving their hands as various groups who passed the audition started performing.

Jimin has slowly recovered from his injury, therefore he was ever ready in his performance.

Lisa was shivering a bit at the backstage due to her nervousness.

Lalisa....you can do this...She told herself.

Then she peeped through the stage and saw how Jimin performed.

She smiled and clapped her hand discreetly showing that she is very proud that her best friend has finally attained his goal.

This time it was Lisa's turn together with her group members.

Jimin who just got finished sat with his other members and watched as she performed.

He nodded his head in synchronous with their dance music.

After the overall performances, all the groups went back to their respective tables they're assigned to.

Jimin would stare at Lisa as Lisa would laugh with her members.

Then when Lisa stares at him, he's already talking to his members.

The host went up to the stage with his mic.

"The award for the most favourable soon to be kpop group goes to......BTS!" The host exclaimed and confettis burst down as Jimin together with his group members go to the stage with the award.

The rest of the groups including Lisa stood up and clapped their hands.

"This award would become a bridge for them to become a trainee soon and finish the art school." The host went on.

Jimin raised the trophy as he was the one who took it.

He then waved it at Lisa and his eyes were teary.

After that awarding, the groups are now scattered as it was now time to exit the venue.

Lisa saw Jimin who was still holding the trophy.

Jimin looked at her and he smiled.

He slowly walked towards her until, a girl blocked Jimin's way.

Jimin's POV

I was about to walk towards Lisa when a girl straightly went in front of me.

She's back.

Hyeyoun is back.

"Hey." I greeted her.

"Yo Park Jimin... I'm so proud of you." She said,then she hugged me so tight.

"I missed you...I'm glad you're okay from what happened."

"Well it's because you sacrificed for me."

After our hug, she held my hand and gave me a present.

When I turned to look back at where Lisa stood up...she was nowhere to be found.

|end of Chapter |