Chapter 10. Gone Like The Wind

Jimin's POV

Early in the morning I tried contacting Lisa again but unfortunately she still doesn't answer my calls.

Could she still feel mad about what happened?

I wore my favourite casual clothes and left the house.

I drove using my car as I decided to go to her dorm.

I parked my car and instantly stepped out.

I went to the owner of the dorm who was at the front desk.

"Excuse me... I'm a visitor of Lalisa Manoban I-...."

"I'm afraid the person you're looking for is not here anymore."

"What? What are you talking about?"

Oh god please no....did she perhaps leave everything behind? Including 'us'?

"I'm afraid Ms.Lalisa told me that she's going back to the city where she used to live with her grandmother."

I held my hair in frustration.

How could she leave like that?! Without even telling me..

Ani... that's impossible...I have to go check the university..

I decided to depart going there.

I ran around the campus and still there was no sign of her.

She was like gone.....gone like the wind.

I dashed to the usual spot where we hang out but I only saw Giselle, Jinyoung,and Bambam...but of course I couldn't expect her to hang out with them after what happened.

I also went to her locker to see if her things were there....and it was very empty.

"Jimin... I'm guessing... you're looking for Lisa." I saw Momo approaching me.

"You're right... I want to see her."

"She asked me to give you this letter."

I suddenly felt nervous as soon as I received the letter and I opened it to read its content.

Dear Park Jimin

After the recent events that has happened, I hope you'll forgive me.

I just realized that it was all of my fault

And I also realized that we cannot further continue being bestfriends and we're also not meant to be.

We'll only hurt the people around us even  more.

Which is why I decided to leave the city and start a new life somewhere.

Goodbye Park Jimin... let's not cross each other's paths again

No....H-How could she leave me like this?

I slightly crumpled her letter as I angrily punched the locker.

It was so easy for her to leave everything behind...our friendship..

And the love that we have created.

It even reached to a point wherein we had to hurt a lot of people around us...but she gave up...she didn't fight for us anymore.

Author's POV

2 years later.....

Jimin was walking angrily, he didn't mind that it was raining so hard.

He didn't mind that his hair was wet and his long sleeves were drenched.

He whined and pushed a basket of groceries that was on top of a counter and the contents rolled down the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Why are you being grumpy and kicking off my groceries." An old woman who just walked out from the store went in front of him and angrily scolded him.

"Stop being angry at me Halmeoni! You don't know what I'm going through right now!"

"You don't have to drag me into whatever you're feeling right now... Tell me, what makes you so mad that you'd kick someone else's property."

Jimin crouched down and angrily yelled, letting all his emotions out.

Jimin's POV

College life is not easy....I entered an Arts university to fulfill what I really love doing.

But I realized that just when you're about to meet new friends,you'll actually encounter a lot of enemies.

The reason why I'm so mad right now is due to the fact that I'm getting farther and farther away from my dream.

To become a dancer.

"I'm injured...and..I-I can't audition for dance anymore...." I told the old lady in front of me trying to stop my tears from falling.

Geez, why am I even telling her this?

I saw how her expressions softened.

"You know what? I could help you and save you from your misery.... Follow me." she said.

I helped her pick up the groceries I just knocked over.

Then she pulled me with her as she opened her umbrella.

I don't know where this old woman is taking me and I don't understand myself why I'm following a stranger like her.

We arrived inside an empty restaurant. I assumed that it's already close since no sign of other people could be seen."

"Feel at home. Don't worry I own this family restaurant." She said as she tossed me a huge towel and served me a bowl of mushroom soup.

"Thank you Halmeoni." I said.

Then I was surprised when she started calling a name.

"Lili! LILI MY DEAR...Come out for a bit will you?"

"Alright I'm coming.."

I looked and anticipated to see who it was.

Then I almost choke on the soup when I saw who it was.

Her eyes also widened the moment she saw me.

"Park Jimin?"

"Lisa?"

|End of Chapter |