Something in me tells me that my grandmother is no longer alive. If she was, she would have attended my marriage. She was the only person I have been looking forward to seeing on that day. But she never came. 

Yet I won't be surprised if my parents didn't invite her to my wedding at all. So with little to no hope of seeing her, I am walking towards my destination, Jeon's kingdom. 

I wish my grandmother was still alive and waiting for me. I wish to lay in her lap saying what all happened during those 7 years I was away from her. I wish to spend a lot more years with her.

People around my grandmother's home are all friendly and hard working. They have all cherished me with love and care when I lived there. I wish they were all the same. I wish I would be welcomed there. 

I should start working to earn for myself and my child. I grew up seeing my grandmother working along with them and I have tried a few for fun before. So I guess I can manage. Anything is better than staying in Kim's kingdom surrounded by fake people. 

I guess I have been walking for a few hours now. My throat was getting dry. I stopped to drink the water I took while leaving the palace since I know it's gonna be a long walk and I need food and water, especially that I am pregnant now.

As I started to walk again, I heard someone calling my name from behind. I turned to see Taehyung running towards me. 

What does he want now? Did he realise his mistakes since Len-ah betrayed him? Is he here to apologise? With so many thoughts running around my mind, I waited for Taehyung to speak. 

He stood bending with his hands on his knees breathing heavily indicating he ran a long distance to reach me. Once his breath is in his control, he steadied himself and asked, "Where are you going?"

I did not expect him to ask that. 

"Somewhere away from here", I said, not wanting to sound rude yet not willing to tell him my destination. 

"Oh, ok. Can you take care of yourself? Is your lover waiting for you or something?", he asked with concern.

I couldn't even tell whether he is faking it or he is really worried for me. I rolled my eyes with the thought of his fake act he pulled before and asked, "Why do you care, Taehyung?" 

"Look, I just asked you out of concern especially now that you are pregnant. You don't have to be a bitch every time", he said in a not so pleased manner, making me annoyed. 

"You think I will believe in your fake concern again. Look Taehyung, I thought you are finally going to apologize for the shits you had put me through. But you proved to me that you will always be that asshole who thinks highly of himself", I fired back at him. 

"Why should I even apologise to you?", he asked me nonchalantly with an eyebrow raise.

I scoffed at his question and replied, "Because you have always been a jerk to me for no particular reason. Tell me Taehyung, why do you even hate me so much? What did I do to you to deserve this?"

I have always wondered why he treats me so ill. He is a well-mannered guy and treats everyone with respect except me. What made him hate me so much? I don't think it's because I agreed to marry him. He knows I don't have any other choice as well. I really need an answer today.

"I do hate you Eun-mi. But not because you did something to me. It's because of what you did to Len-ah", he said, making me confused.

That's when I remembered the day Len-ah asked him about 'him treating me nice even after knowing what I did to her'. Now I am more curious about what I did to her. Did I do something to make her hate me unintentionally?