116 - Ghost City, Released!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Upon seeing that Cole is free, the other party have immediately decided to enter defense mode.

As of now, he learn that the little girl he's facing was no means weak and was even suppressed by her. He can't even find a chance to make a counterattack but remain on avoiding all her assault as he's afraid to get touched by that purple fire of her.

If he don't encounter this two people, he'll be terrifying type of oppenent.

For instance, if Ryan encounter him, he'll be having a hard time defeating ghosts whose almost immune to physical attacks, not to say that the Malicious Ghosts have a strength of Tier-4. Those who enter along with Cole inside this dungeon, where there's even no Void Sensing-Stage cultivator but just a Peak-Level of Nascent Soul-Stage. Should they encounter this demonic cultivator man who wields a Holy-Rank equipment, their survival will be almost nonexistent.

It was a pity that he encounter a very talented ones. Although they all both have the same strength of Peak- Level Nascent Soul-Stage, he's helpless when battling them.

Thinking this, he can't help but curse the restriction of this secret realm that blocks the use of any spatial equipment. It was apparent that the place enable entry but they can harvest almost nothing at all. It was literally having a treasure in front of you but can't be acquired. In this case, they can acquire all the natural resources of this place but the thing they can carry is limited without their spatial storage.

When Celia send a punch again to the demonic man cultivator, he didn't avoid her attack. Instead, he use the Netherworld Ghost Flag like a club and met her flaming fist.

Boom!

A small explosion was heard after Celia's fist meets the rod of the Netherworld Ghost Flag. And the force behind the collision and small explosion sends the both side and create some distance.

Celia was only send back with distance of three meters as she fight the motion.

However, her opponent didn't resist and was push back by ten meters almost instantly.

Despite being overwhelmed once again behind the force of her opponents fist attack, he still use this rare chance and immediately enter transparent ghost state, turn invisible and try to escape. It was a little unfortunate that their location have only a little amount of trees since they were at the edge of dessert like environment. Otherwise, he could use the shadow of trees to move more quickly and escape more fastly.

"Don't think of escaping! Not on my watch!" Celia exclaimed with ever serious voice, her eyes are glaring at the man sharply despite his supposed to be invisible state.

Then, she started to fly towards the escaping man, chasing him. But while her speed is accelerating, changes happen on Celia's appearance; her pair of dragon horn sprouts from her human head, patches of her skin, including her face and body, grows a crystal white scales, and her nails have turn more sharper than sword.

Cole don't really know what is that form called but he'll currently call it demihuman form.

When her form change, her speed actually double. It seems that her dragon horn have the ability to remove air resistance when flying which increase her speed massively.

Celia's sudden changes was not seen by her escaping opponent as it was fully occupied on escaping.

Only, he don't have an ounce of idea that the one who's chasing him is not actually a human but dragon in human skin. What's more, since Celia is a dragonic beasts that excel with Soul Arts, his invisible state was just like Cole's [Unseen Hands Technique] but more powerful version. It was actually a state where he turns his body into soul body that's invisible to normal human eyes. This state is not something that could hide from Celia's eyes.