The "Christina Hargreeves" (Five)

Start from the beginning

And all of them came for the funeral of their Father and Five coming out of the vortex.

And all the stopping apocalypse was a success.

3 years later, Christina Hargreeves was a YouTuber she just hit a million a week ago.

And her siblings/family are all inside the academy living happily.

Luther and Allison are now married and had another child with Claire.

Diego being the good cop of the town.

Klaus well,still our dear old high and sophisticated Klaus.

And Ben, Christina manage to see Ben every weekend when Klaus is sober.

While Vanya still plays her violin and teaches kids how to play'em.

And this surprise Christina the most.

Her very own twin brother Five has a well so called "girlfriend" her name is y/n.

"Wait,am i dreaming or is it just me that my twin brother already has a girlfriend?". Christina said while looking at her siblings in the living room then back to Five and y/n with their nervous smile.

"Klaus, seriously bro,did you drug me?!". Christina to Klaus can't believe her twin brother had a girlfriend.

Y/n is sweet and smart,and Christina actually loves her.

Christina is such a sister to y/n,they would usually annoy Five every once in a while,or even pranking him.

(Flashback)
It was Halloween and Christina and y/n are busy preparing for their attire for the event.

Christina wore a witch while y/n wore a Dorothy of Wizard of Oz dress.

"Five where are you,we're going to run out of candies!". Christina yelled from the living to Five at the top of the stairs.

"Fivey,what are you wearing?". Y/n ask Five while she looked at Five's uniform.

"My uniform,the usual.". Five said blankly while the 2 girls looked at each other and stared back to Five.

"Bro it's not gonna work,up in your room now, we'll do some make over.". Christina said being a mother to Five for a minute in front of y/n while Five did what he is told.

An hour later Christina and Five came out with Five on his costume a Dracula.

His hair gelled to the back and his face white as snow with a bloody fang on his lips.

"Let's get some candies.". Christina said while walking off with the lovebirds out of the academy.

But somehow there are things Christina don't like for y/n.

-At the corridor

Christina was walking at the corridor with her night gown cause she just woke up from her bed.

And she happen to pass by Five's room seeing y/n wearing an oversized shirt and a jogging pants with her hair tied up into a messy bun,this displeases Christina.

"Y/n?". Christina said with her one eyebrow up with crossed arms.

"Oh, good morning Christy.". Y/n said while turning to Christina with a smile.

"Yeah, good morning,what are you wearing?". Christina said with a disgust look on her face pointing to y/n's oversized shirt and the jogging pants.

"Five's shirt and his jogging pants.". Y/n said to Christina a bit confused.

"Oh my God,Y/n,This is inappropriate, what you need is a dress.". Christina said with a stressed look while putting her hand to her forehead.

"Five likes me to wear his clothes, it's fine Christy,no need to buy a dress.". Y/n said to Christina while rubbing Christina's arm.

"No,what you need is some fashion taste from me and to hangout with me to the mall with the girls,with your dear old soon to be sister-in-law.". Christina said insisting Y/n to come with her.

"But...". Y/n said while she was cut off by Christina.

"No,Buts be ready in 20, we're doing shopping.". Christina said leaving y/n to Five's room to get ready.

"FIVE, I'LL BE BORROWING YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO THE MALL,THE GIRLS WILL COME AND EVEN KLAUS, WE'LL BE HOME LATE!!!". Christina yelled across the hallway of he academy knowing Five heard it very clearly.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Just telling you some background story about who Christina Hargreeves really is🤜🤛

She'll be showing up maybe on some of the imagines,and i need some ideas for her.

I need some ideas,like sister goals and other sissy's do.

For Christina and y/n👭

If you have some ideas in mind make sure to comment or just DM me,i would be very glad to accept it and give some credits💌

You are all beautiful and I love you all 😽
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕