your letter you never got to read

haha losers this will be sad

dally,
this is my letter to you that you're never going to read. this is the letter that i wish i wrote the night i fell in the love with you and i wish i could have told you all of this before you went and got yourself killed.
dallas tucker winston, i wish i never fell in love with you. i wish i never laid eyes on you. but i'm glad i did. i love you dallas, and i will forever, even though you're gone.
i know you're not coming back. everyone knows you're not coming back. you're a selfish bastard you know that?
everyone wants to make you out to be this hero but you're not. you were never a hero and you never will be. even i know that. i wish that being in love with you meant i don't see your flaws, but i'm not blind.
you were there for me when i was at my lowest. you were there the night i was writing another important letter. you stopped me and i will forever be in your debt.
i wish you would've stayed with one of us. i wish you called two-bit or something and asked him if you could sleep over rather than try and drive out to a hotel for some space. you were drunk. you were scared of turning into your dad yet, you'd died drunk.
i hate you dallas. i hate tou butni love you and regret not telling you enough. maybe it would've stopped you.

-j.c