the outsiders theory 1

okay uhhh tw? i don't exactly know what the warning would be fore but just a trigger warning if this is triggering. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i've seen someone say sort of the same thing but i forget who it was and its also not the exact same thing so. 

i think at the start of the book when ponyboy gets jumped, they hit his head too hard on the ground and he goes into a coma. now, the person who i saw this from had said he would have never woken but but what i think happened was that he dreamed a lot of it but instead of him and johnny getting jumped and johnny killing bob, johnny was with Dallas. people were telling pony about what happened as he was in his coma and that's why when randy visits him, he tells randy that he was the one who killed bob, and not johnny. 

or another part of this is that ponyboy and johnny died in the fire or that's what dally thought. when dally get to the church, he finds both boys sleeping, but when he goes to wake them up, they won't wake up. so dally burned the church with the two boys in it without knowing that they were not alive. he hears screaming from in the church and realises they were both just sleeping. so he tells poyboy that wasn't what happened and pony is so confused from smoke inhalation that he believes dallas and thinks nothing else of it. that was also why dallas killed himself after johnny died. not only because he loved johnny, but because he felt it was hit fault. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these are obviously not real but they're just theories for what could have happened. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also i had my wisdom teeth taken out today and i was reading the outsiders to my mom while i was high as a kite and she got a few videos of it ahaha