Too early (Stevepop)

-third POV-

Steve opened his eyes and shifted slightly too look at the figure laying next to him. His arm was wrapped around Sodapop's torso and his chest was pressed against Soda's back.

Steve laid there a little longer before moving away from Soda.

"Mm?" Soda turned his head to look at Steve who noticed he was waking up.

"Hey pumpkin, I'm just gonna head out so we don't get caught."

"No," Sodapop grabbed Steve's arm and pulled him to the bed again, cuddling his face into Steve's chest.

"Soda, I have to go."

"But we have today off."

"Yeah but Darry still has to work, and he comes and checks on you before he leaves."

"Hide in the closet then."

"Soda, I'm leaving. Love you bye," Steve kissed his forehead and pulled away from Sodapop.

"No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." He pulled Steve back down again and started kissing all over his face.

"Ek Soda, stop hun," Steve giggled and tried to get away.

"And who's gonna make me, huh?" Soda raised an eyebrow and went back to kissing Steve's face. He rolled on-top of Steve and straddled his waist. Steve started to laugh a little louder.

Soda continued to kiss Steve's face, but soon moved to lightly kissing his neck.

Steve flipped the two and was now on top on Soda.

"Who's gonna make you, huh? I'll make you." Soda giggled and pushed Steve off of him.

"You forget I topped last night" Steve rolled his eyes at Soda and got up.

"Whatever, I'm gonna head out. Love you," he kissed Soda quickly and opened the door. "Alright, love you too Steve. See ya!" He called after him as the door shut.

•my hands are literally shaking right now. I don't know if it's from the 2 and a half monsters I drank a little while ago. Or because someone asked why I was saying sorry. Either way- it doesn't matter. Also- what would you guys like to see more of? Drop requests please•