Soft (Johnnyboy) smut...

•okay just shut up about the fact I said I'd never write smut. It's the first time EVER writing it so it's not gonna be good. I'm so sorry mom•

For legal reasons Pony is 16 and Johnny is 18 (also cause I don't wanna be killed by the fandom)

"Ponyyyyyy"

"Not right now Johnnycakes," Johnny scooted closer to Pony who was on the couch reading a book.

Johnny was getting impatient because Ponyboy wasn't paying attention to him.

Johnny sat right beside Pony on the couch. He would scoot closer every few seconds, until their thighs were touching. Johnny leaned his head oh Pony's shoulder attempting to read the words on the page.

After awhile, Johnny got bored of just that. He started to move his hand up Pony's thigh, towards his crotch. Pony brushed his off and continued to read.

Johnny huffed and swiftly pulled into himself over on top of Pony, straddling his hips. Ponyboy gasped and dropped his book. Johnny picked the book up and threw it to the side of the room.

Pony leaned back as Johnny began to softly kiss down his neck. Soon after that, he began to lightly nibble on his skin as well.

Ponyboy was tired of Johnny acting like a top. Pony pushed Johnny off of him and onto the couch.

"Look prince, you could've just asked," Johnny nodded his head as Pony began to lightly grind down on him.

"a-ah~" Johnny's voice cracked when Ponyboy started to grind a little harder.

"alright, I think we're gonna go upstairs yeah?" Johnny meekly nodded his head and sat up. Pony grabbed his wrist and pulled him up the stairs, and into his and Sodapop's room.

Pony shut the door and immediately after, had Johnny pinned there. Pony started to suck all of Johnny's neck, leaving purple and pink bruises all over his skin.

"Hey Johnny..?"

"Mmhm?" Johnny hummed in response.

"Can I take your shirt off?" Pony looked into Johnny's eyes, knowing he would only answer if he did so. Johnny looked away and nodded. "Johnny I need a yes."

"Yes, you can take my shirt of," Johnny whispered running his hands up Pony's chest, "but only if you take his off." Johnny tugged on the purple fabric on Pony's top.

Pony nodded and slipped off his shirt. He smiled down at Johnny as he did the same.

Before Johnny's shirt could even hit the ground, Pony's mouth was already lached onto his neck, leaving sloppy open mouthed kisses.

Johnny pulled Pony's head up and they started to make out. Pony rubbed the back of Johnny's thighs, non-verbally asking him to jump. Johnny did so, right after being carried and placed on the bed.

Pony began to unzip Johnny's jeans and pull them down. Once they were off, Pony spread his legs and started kissing up his thighs, and towards his boxers.

"Awh baby, I never knew your thighs were so soft~" Pony commented beginning to suck on his skin.

"Mm-mph~" Johnny only let out a muffled moan in response.

Johnny began to get tired of this after awhile and began moving around to get pony's attention.

"Hey baby, stop moving around so much"

"Can we please move on Pony? Please?"

"Anything for you baby~" Pony pulled down Johnny's boxers and smirked. He felt his jeans get impossibly tighter.

"Wanna help me get these off?" He gestured towards his pants. Johnny sat up and started to slowly unzip Pony's pants. Finally pulling down both his jeans, and underwear. Johnny got onto his knees and looked up at Ponyboy.

"Yes baby~?" Pony looked down at Johnny, loving how he looked under him.

"Please~"

"Please what?"

"Please let me put it in my mouth?"

"Well what are you waiting for~?" Johnny grabbed Pony's bass and began stroking it slowly. He guided the tip to his lips and slowly rubbed Pony's tip on them.

"Oh Johnnycakes~"

Taking this as the 'okay' to keep going, Johnny wrapped his lips around the tip and began flicking his tongue over it. "a-ah~ mph~ keep going Johnny~" Johnny did so looking up at Pony. He began to let Pony's penis go farther down his throat, gagging a bit when it hit the back.

Pony chuckled at his and held onto Johnny's hair. He began to slowly thrust into his mouth, in time with Johnny's head bobs.

"argh~ baby I'm gonna cum!" Pony cried as his thighs began to shake. Johnny mumbled encouraging words on his cock, picking up his speed.

"A-ah~" Pony howled as he came in Johnny's mouth. Johnny looked up at him and made eye contact, before swallowing. Pony looked down at him, pleased.

Pony walked over to the bed and sat down, "Come here Johnnycakes~" he pointed to his lap, waiting for Johnny to come over.

Johnny walked over and sat down. Looking into Pony's eyes and biting his lip. Pony wrapped his arms around Johnny's waist and kissed him deeply. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but to Johnny it felt like forever.

Ponyboy pulled away and moved his hands down to Johnny's cock. "a-oh god pony~" Johnny moaned as Pony began to slowly stroke his dick. "Faster- a-ah~"

"Only if you say please.." Pony smirked at Johnny as he tiled his head back.

"Oh please! Please Pony, please!"

"Okay baby~" Pony began moving his hand up and down along Johnny's length faster and faster after every few seconds.

"Oh god Pony- ahh~ I'm gonna cum!"

"Okay baby, cum for me. C'mon," Pony moved his hand even faster until Johnny came all over his hand.

"Oh god Pony, that was really good." Johnny laughed tiredly and flopped down onto the bed.

"Yeah it really was.." Pony lay down beside Johnny and wrapped his arms around him. Johnny lays his head onto Pony's chest and starts to hum softly to himself.

"Pony...?"

"Yea my love?"

"I love you, I love you a lot."

"Awh Johnnycakes, I love you too baby," Pony kisses the top of Johnny's head before the both drift off into a peaceful sleep.

•dang shawty. Not my best work ever but it's a start. Was this okay? Like I know it was bad but what it good enough? It's like 1 am so let me know if there are any spelling errors. I proof read it but I don't know if I caught every error.•