dallas x reader short

OKAY I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS SO CHILL this is sad btw

imagine dallas is running from the gas station with a bullet wound in his side. he runs down the street as fast as he can to a phone booth. he callas for darry and you over hear the conversation. you run out of the house before the rest of the gang does and reach dallas seconds before he's shot.

"dally!" you cry out. he looks over at you and smirks.

he pulls out his unloaded gun and points it at the sky, "you'll never take me alive!" he sounds before the police guns are fired off.

dallas crawls across the ground and lands at your feet. just before he takes his last breath, he manages to get out a few words.

"i love you y/n and i'm so sorry i couldn't tell you before. i love you...." he takes his last breath and his head hit the pavement.

'dallas loved no one' you thought. 'no one. not even me. maybe johnny, but he love no one.'

you collapse on the ground right beside him as you hear someone behind you fall to the ground as well. darry yells out and you look bad to see steve stumbling forward.

he wanted to be dead, and dallas winston always got what he wanted.

IM SORRY BUT I THOUGHT IF IT CAUSE I SAW AN EDIT ON INSTAGRAM