sodapop x reader

most of these are gonna be short and sweet but i'm working on a longer (😏) darry x reader story so get ready for that.

third pov
y/n and sodapop were sitting at the front counter of the DX. steve was in the garage with evie doing something the blonde and y/n didn't wanna know about.

"you know," sodapop started, "you're one of the most beautiful human being in the world." he smiled at you and cupped y/n's cheek.

y/n blushed and wrapped their arm around sodapop's neck and leaned in for a kiss. the blonde soon pulled away and looked deeply into y/n's y/e/c eyes.

"soda," y/n looked away and then looked back at the blonde, "soda, i think i love you. i really do."

"i love you too y/n, i love you a lot. you mean the world to me honey and there is no other person in this whole world i'd rather be with." you smiled at him and gave him another short kiss.

he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the front door, "steve! y/n and i are leaving now!" he called into his best friend.

"alright buddy! have fun!" steve called back. y/n smiled at the two.

soda called something back but y/n wasn't listening. he then tugged on your hand and began walking out the door and to his car.

you both hopped in the car and drove back to his house.

"c'mon" he said to you, dragging you into his house. you followed him and he pulled you down on top of him on the couch.

"you're so cute soda," you whispered nuzzling your face into his chest.

"i love you y/n."

"i love you too soda..."

sorry for the change of how i wrote this like part way through ahaha. uhhh yeah a few of these they're cool to write idk i'll try not to make them sad but i can't make any promises.
-rick