Chapter Seventy-Nine: Rise Of The Secret Soldiers: Part One

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She turned her magazine around to show me and Adam on the cover wearing our mission suits.

"This whole article makes it sound like Adam is in charge! 'Adam Davenport is the bionic team's 2nd leader, strong man and all around superstar'?!" Chase said in disbelief.

"Ah, finally, someone gets how things work around here!" Adam grinned as he sat down on the couch.

"And it says here that Luna Walker Davenport is the bionic teams leader, the one that gets everything done, doesn't take shit from anyone and can kill any girl that tries flirting with Chase" Bree said.

Everyone looked at me as I smirked and shrugged.

"Hey, all of that was true so no argument here" I shrugged.

Chase chuckled and kissed me softly on the lips, making me smile.

"Hold on, listen to this. 'Along with Adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions'!" Bree said.

Alright I feel bad that my boyfriend and best friend that's also my sister aren't getting attention.

"It's like you and I barely even exist!" Bree scoffed as she set the magazine down on the table.

"What are you talking about? You guys are mentioned right here. See? 'Bree and Chase Davenport not pictured'" Adam said.

They just rolled their eyes at him while I sighed.

Soon dad walked into the room and smiled whenhe saw us.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Dad asked as we made our way over to him.

"This article totally misrepresents how our team works. People are going to think that Adam and Luna are the only ones that does everything" Chase said.

"Oh don't worry. I'll set the records straight and tell them the girl does stuff too" Adam said.

I glared at him before turning back to dad.

"Guys don't worry about it. The media distorts everything. I mean one time, an article said that I was self absorbed" Dad said while laughing.

"And were they wrong?" I asked.

This made Chase and Bree snort while dad glared at me.

"Look, the important thing is that you know the truth about who you are and what you do" Dad said as he gently placed his hand on Chase's shoulder.

Chase gave him a look of annoyance before looking back at the magazine he was holding.

"We also spoke to Leo Dooley—the bionic team's brilliant mastermind" Chase said.

Dad's eyes widened as he snatched the magazine from him.

"What?" Dad asked in shock as he started looking through the magazine.

"That's it! I'm calling my lawyer!" Dad yelled before leaving the room.

We all just rolled our eyes and sighed at dad's attitude.

The Next Day
In The Lab

Me and the trio all walked into the lab to talk to Leo.

The trio were angry that there are fake facts about them, I honestly didn't really care about any of that.

But of course they did.

When we got there we saw Leo at his desk and we walked over to him.

"Leo, look at this. It's bad enough that magazines are twisting the facts, but now gossip sites are now writing all sorts of lies about us" Chase said.

Lab Rats: True Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें