[2.2] my boyfriend's back

[2X02]

{A-Troupe meets its new choreographer and votes for open auditions all while unexpected newcomers arrive for the auditions.}

❝I'm hoping she's here to tell everyone that she and Eldon broke up and she's going back to Wisconsin. That's my ultimate dream.❞

For once, Maxie was quite early to get to the studio, meaning she was the first one there. However, upon walking into the room, she was surprised to see someone already there and dancing. The way this woman was dancing was... Not commonly seen in the dance community, to say the least.

"Walking into Studio A, I see this woman just dancing whilst watching herself in the mirror," Maxie told the camera, "I mean, I highly doubt she's a part of A-Troupe... Is she?"

Around a few minutes later, both Emily and Riley walked into the studio, with equally confused looks on their faces as they moved to stand by Maxie.

Riley continued unsurely, "As I enter the studio to get ready for our first day of rehearsals, I see this... Matured woman dancing as Max watches."

Soon enough, the other dancers began filing into the room as their eyes are immediately drawn to the woman dancing wildly in the centre.

"We're kind of confused," Michelle began, "And I look at everyone else, and everyone else has the same expression and I'm not really sure what's going on now," she said with a chuckle.

Sidling up to the girl, Riley asked, "You know her?"

"Uh, no," scoffed Maxie as she turned to her friend, confused as to why she would think that, "But I swear I've seen her face somewhere."

Looking back to the dancing woman, Riley took a second to analyse her face before nodding, "Mhm, come to think of it, she does seem pretty familiar."

"That's what I'm saying," Maxie confirmed before the two of them both turned back to watch the woman again.

Furrowing his brows in confusion, Eldon shrugged, "She was actually pretty good, technically, and you can tell she's had a bit of yoga training, too."

The music began to slow to a repetitive beat as the woman then sat down, cross-legged, on the floor and began chanting peacefully, "Ziva. Ziva. Ziva Ziva," she muttered, making James laugh slightly.

"I think she's so weird," James told the camera with a small smirk, "I think that she's weirder than both West and Maxie combined. Now, that is weird."

Almost mesmerised by the 'Ziva-woman's performance, none of the dancers seemed to notice when Kate strutted into the studio, taking a look at their, now slightly amused, faces, "What are you guys doing? Why aren't you guys warming up?"

"Because we're watching this old lady dance," West replied, pointing over at said lady, who had stopped chanting and was doing nothing but meditating at that point, "You know what? I think she's possessed," he then whispered to Kate, "I don't know."

With a small giggle, Kate announced, "She's not old, and she's not possessed. She's my sister."

At that, everyone's mouths drooped, both at the fact that the odd woman was related to Kate and the fact that West had just blatantly disrespected her to her face.